Here comes the baby! Part 2: Mama's day

It's been 2 months and 2 days later since being in the ER and giving birth to a healthy baby girl named Azaria Alsina. She's fussy, cries a lot, awake all times of the night, and gets pretty hungry right after she's been fed milk and this drives you and Aug crazy! But you wouldn't want it any other way and could only hope to have more babies, maybe even Aug someday. You're overjoyed to have become a mother and raise a daughter with the man of your dream to have a future with. Like it's amazing how Azaria brings out the best in you and makes you feel like a brand new women, she's incredible.
"Say happy mama's day, mama." Aug tries to get the tot sized infant to say and she blows spit bubbles and babbles in gibberish, it's close enough. Azaria is laying on the center of the king sized bed fresh out of the bath and wrapped in a rubber ducky clothed towel. She kicks her little footsies up in the air when it's time when it's time to dry off her tiny figure and whines hysterically the moment the cool air breezes the bare skin on her legs.
"Babe please hurry up and find her pacifier so she can stop crying." you exclaim, wrapping her up in the towel cradling her in your arms to rock and calm her down. He complies so quickly, trots to the edge of the bedside to slip the decorated Disney Princess pacifier in her mouth. Then rotates his head, tips his chin downward, moves a hand beneath your chin to adjust your head up ear and clashes his full lips onto your soft lips for a short kiss.
"Ohh your a lifesaver and I love you so much for it!" You groan against his mouth. "Love you more." August retorts and withdraws his mouth, a string of saliva ropes from his mouth to yours, then he reminds you for the special day he has set up and rushes you to get Azaria lotioned down and dressed up in a diaper, stockings, a white floral dress with pink flowers on it to match the cute ballet shoes he selected so she can be pretty when she visits her grandmothers home. When she's there, August waves bye to Azaria and his mom after giving her a lovely bouquet of roses then reverses down the pavement driveway and drives to the secret location. You're trying to play the guessing game during the ride there and name different locations to have an idea for what could be reserved for you and he won't give any clues or hints.
"You'll know soon enough" is what he says, concentrating on the crowded roadway. He won't even let you know if you're hot or cold.
"But I wanna know now." you pout, fold your arms over your chest and turn your head to look out the passenger window, while he glances at you in his peripheral and shakes his head, chortling. Your hissy fits reminds him of Azaria's if only she could talk.
"Y/N cut that shit out! Your not a damn baby, stop!" August yelled. Finally, the car came to a complete stop and to your surprise it's the very same park your water broke when you were pregnant and you gasp taking in the scenery, then swings open the passenger door to exit the vehicle and so does August.
"Oh my gosh! When did you have time to do this?!!!?!" There's a picnic blanket, wooden basket baring food, two empty champagne glasses, and a big bottle of Welch's grape juice. it's so simple and you love it.
"You know how a nigga like to make things happen, now c'mon lemme show you what type of food we got." he states, taking your hand to walk abreast of you to the lovely picnic he had set up. He kneels down to the blanket as you do too, moves things and pretends like he's making room for you to sit down and get comfortable when he quickly claps a hand to your wrist and wrestles you down to the blanket playfully. August crashes his body down on top of you, skates his hand beneath the thread of your shirt and runs his palms up and down your sides, it's making you so ticklish your mouth pries open hastily and erupts into loud cackles. Your hands are pinned in the center of each other's bodies so there isn't much you can do except for squirm, squeal, and try to roll out beneath his long body. It's such a struggle, this occurs for a whole 2 minutes, fortunately for you, you gain control and roll on top of him to fight back and your feet kicks over the wooden basket and food comes tumbling out then glasses clinks together.
"Shit hol' up!" August states huskily and you roll onto the blanket beside him. It's two foot long subway sandwiches, a family sized bag of Doritos, a bowl of fruit salad, and two square slices of peach cobbler his mother baked. He sits up, beckons for you to lie down on his lap and feeds you diced pineapples and kiwis then draws his hand back to wipe his fingers and that's when you sit up to take over and began feeding him fruit. He swirls his tongue on your fingers and sucks off the tasty juices and you giggle as you watch closely. "Taste good huh?" The lust clear in your monotone causing a broad grin to creep onto his features and upturn the corners on his mouth as his tongue moves briskly around your fingers as he sucks off the juice. It's not too long before he's giving you the look and traveling his hands up the thin fabric of your skirt, and you know what that means. But Aug can't break you off in public, at least not where anyone can see, so you make him stop so he can help you pack up everything, toss it lazily in the car and do it in the backseat. Good thing Azaria wasn't invited for this excursion.

Sorry you guys I didn't want to make a birth scene, but Azaria in the MM.