What the hell? ⚰

Denisa POV
Me and Aug were having movie night at his house. I was really into the movie until i heard a crash from upstairs. Me and Aug looked at eachother and i knew what was happening.
You see, August is one of the largest Drug lords in NOLA. Singing is just a cover up. One of his enemies is trying to kill Aug to take his empire down and to kidnap me to make me their slave.
August told me whenever this happens hide in this closet that has a secret door. It's like Narnia when you go through the closet and bam! There's a secret land, except this is a safe room. This room has cameras that show what's going on upstairs.
I run to the closet and open the secret door and climbed in. I made sure the door was locked when i climbed all the way inside. I looked at the cameras and see the intruder getting closer to where August was. I'm low key freaking out cause he can possibly die. I look in the other camera and there's another guy going through all the rooms. I guess he's trying to find me. They had to be watching us cause they knew when to attack. I look back to the first camera and see that the dude has a gun pointed at Aug. I couldn't hear what they were saying so I put the headphones on to hear the conversation.
"I finally got you where i need you."mystery guy says. "Man... I know you wanna kill me and allat , but who the fuck are you?" Aug asks.
The mystery guy takes off his mask like a dumb ass and I'm shocked to see who it is. It's my father. I knew I recognized the voice.
I think there was enough talking. I always wore this necklace that had diamond as the stone. It looks like an ordinary necklace, but when i press it it alerts Aug that I'm coming to save his life. It also Alerts the crew so they can come in and smoke the intruders. I had on a bulletproof vest on under my sweatshirt.
I look at the other cam to see where the other guy went and he was right in front of the closet door. I grabbed something that was on my right and it so happened to be a gun. I swear August was a genius with this El Chopo idea cause there was a whole under ground tunnel. It starts in the wall but there's a poster hiding it. I move the poster and go in the tunnel. There's this small hole in the top of the tunnel and I'm under the other guy. I silently aim at his neck and pulled the trigger. I make a run for it. I know my "father" is looking for me now. I stop and look up again, there's another hole. I look through the hole and there's my dad looking around , still holding Aug at gun point. August somehow sees me and i tell him to be quiet by putting my finger on my lips. I aim at the back of his head and pulled the trigger. My dad fell to the ground.
I run back to the safe room and checked all the cameras. The house is clear. No more intruders. Aug walks to the closet and opens the door then i unlock the door.
"Thanks lil mama." Aug says while pulling me out of the room. "Oh your welcome 😊" I respond back.

~~~~~10 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~
The crew finally shows up. I told the clean crew to go get the bodies and to clean the blood up. After the clean crew walked away from me i see Aug talkin to his boys. I walk over and he starts tellin Ty, Chris, Trey, and Trell what i did. "Ohh so lil mama saved the day,huh?" Trell says teasingly. "Hell yeah! Y'all were takin to long, plus I thought my dad and Aug said enough." I said. As soon as i said dad all of their mouths dropped. "That was yo dad?!" Aug asks. "Yeah... i knew the nigga was crazy but not this crazy." I reply. "So you just have thug in yo blood." Trell says. "Pretty much." I reply like it's nothing.
"So how my baby mama doin?" I ask Trell. "She the usual. Gettin fat and shit." He replied. "TRELL! That's not nice! She's pregnant and she's eating for two." I say while hitting him.
"Ok. Ok. Ok. Lil mama I'm sorry just stop hittin me you real heavy handed!!" Trell pleads.

I got my baby back.

I know it's short but it's different. I hope you like it Denisa, i tried with the whole intruder thing. I hope y'all like it
Comment
Vote
Share