Horrible bakers

*Requested*

You're going to try to bake with August. You want to keep it simple and make cookies, but Aug wants to make pie. Aug asks you if you ever made a pie before and you shook your head no. "I'm going to show you how to make the best pie in the world." Aug tells you while getting ingridients. After looking up the right recipe , you two begin. While you're mixing the ingridients and august is rolling out the dough you felt something fall on your face.

You wipe it off your face to see flour. "Oh so that's how you wanna do it now? We throwing flour now?" You say while picking up some flour. You grabbed as much flour as you could and threw it at Aug. Just with that first handful of flour August whole face is covered. While you are laughing at aug you didn't see him pick up the WHOLE bag. August takes the bag and pours it on your head, now your covered.

You wipe the flour off your eye lids and start hitting August. While you are hitting August someone walks in the kitchen.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY KITCHEN!!!!!!!" Your mom yells while looking at you guys stand there.

"See what had happened was August as- i mean butt decided to be childish and start throwing flour and i threw some back at him then he dumped the WHOLE bag on me." You explain while your mom is looking like she could kill.

"BOTH OF Y'ALL ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS DAMN MESS UP!!!!"

"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO MAKE?!?!?!? IT LOOKS LIKE A BIG ASS CLUMP OF SHIT IN A PAN!!!!!!" your mom yells.

"We tried to make pie " August said while looking down.

"I need a vacation! Just clean the mess up." Your mom said while walking away.

"We should have just went to the store and got some sweets like i told you." August said looking down at you.

"You didn't tell me anything. You wanted to make pie!" You argue back.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER JUST CLEAN THE SHIT UP!!!!!!!" your mom yell from her room.

"Told you we should have made cookies." You say while looking at August.

Mess in mm except they're not making pizza

I hope you liked it Cameron!!!!!