Date night

You smiled as you look through your closet. August was finally back from tour and you guys were going on a date for the lost time. You continued to look through the closet while looking at the time occasionally. You finally picked an outfit (in mm) and smiled to yourself as you ran to the shower. After your shower you change in your outfit and wrapped a towel around your chest as you applied your makeup. You smiled to yourself in the mirror and fixed your hair making sure it was fine. You heard a knock on the door and you ran down the stairs opening the door. You smiled at him and wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You guys kiss passionately, you slowly pulled away and grinned as he handed you roses.
"They're beautiful, thank you aug!" You said and took his hand leading him inside. You walked to the kitchen and placed them in a vase with water. Afterwards you slipped on your shoes a and grabbed his hand as he led you to the car. He opened the door for you and you smiled getting in and watching as he went around.
"You're going to like this place!" He said as he started the car and pecked your lips. 
"The food is amazing" he added. You smiled at him and nodded. You both talked about tour as he drove to the restaurant. Once you guys arrived, you smiled as you looked up at the building it looked fancy and expensive. You reached for the door but you realize that August already had it open. You took his hand and stepped out smiling as him and you both laced your fingers together and walked inside. You smiled at the guy who led you to your table. You sat down and smiled at August as you both continued to talk about his time away. You finally picked up the menu and bit your lip as you stared down the list. You sighed and gripped it slightly as you turned to the next page. Nothing really looks good on this menu. You looked up at the waiter as he smiled at you.
"Um can I get a water for now, I still need time to think" you said. Really you want something deep fried, these cravings your having are killing you. You can't wait to tell August your 2 months pregnant, you're supposed to tell him tonight. August smiled at you and nodded at the waiter as he walked away. After a few more minutes of looking at the menu
"So what will you have Y/N?" Aug asked. You slowly removed the menu from your face and stared at him.
"I honestly don't know" you said as you gripped the menu slightly "I was thinking the steak maybe." you told him.
"That's a good choice, their steak is pretty good." he said as he smiled sweetly at you. you nodded and bit your lip. He had planned this date out for a while how can you ruin it by telling him you don't want the food from this restaurant.
"I.... I have to use the bathroom" you said standing up and walking quickly to the bathroom. you sighed once you walked inside and stared at yourself in the mirror.
"How do I tell him?" You ask yourself "he planned this whole date and by telling him it would change everything and the date would be ruined." you said to yourself and groaned as you walked out. You watched as August talked to the waiter and chuckled a little bit.
"Are you ready Y/N?" He asks you as you sat down. You nodded your head slightly and looked up at the guy
"I'll get the steak meal" you told the waiter.
"I'll get the same" August said to the waiter.
*15 minutes later*
The waiter brings the food and places in front of you. You say a silent prayer and dug in. As you took your first bite you didn't like it, neither did the baby.
"August I can't eat this" you Saunders as you stared at the plate. "What do you mean Y/N?" He asked as he stared at you "it's food." He added and chuckled a bit.
" I don't like steak." you whispered looking up at him.
"What" he asked "since when?!?" He added
"Since now, me and the baby don't like it." you say.
"What baby?" Aug asks while looking at you. Your eyes widen as you realize you slipped up and told him.
"Well August we're expecting a baby in 7 months!!!" You tell him "surprise!" You add on.
"Wait so your 2 months pregnant, when did you find out?" He asks while looking at you. "I found out after you went on tour" you whisper looking down.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Aug ask while looking at you intensely. "I didn't tell you because you were always so busy and I didn't want to add that on your plate." you explain looking at aug. He stood up and put his hand out for yours. You took it confused, as he put a $200 on the table and walked out.
"I think it's sweet that you didn't want to add stress but Y/N it wouldn't have added stress, it would add happiness." aug told you as he walked to the car while your following.
"Really?!?!" You looked up at him "you mean it?" You add on.
"Of course I mean it! I'm going to have a son or daughter or maybe more than one child!" He said kissing you quickly.
"Now let's go home and eat anything other than steak and watch movies." he added.
You smiled as you walked through the house door with Popeyes in your hands. You both placed your bags on the coffee table and made your way upstairs. you changed into shorts and a sports bra. You walked downstairs and smiled as he joined you dressed in something comfortable.
"I really liked that dress you were wearing" he said as he opened his food "But, you look much much sexier in a sports bra and shorts because that ass is fat!!!!!!" he added making you blush. You looked at him and pecked his lips and said "well I like you in boxers because that dick tho!!!!!" you laugh as he tries to tickle you. You both started play fighting but you got tired so you guys stopped.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! I hope you guys like this update! Vote and comment!