Daddy daughter day

Lynn POV
"DADDY!!!!!!" i yell
"YES LYNN!" daddy yells back. "CAN WE GO PLAY BASKETBALL?!!!" i ask knowing the answer. I heard silence then i heard dad's footsteps coming closer to my room. He stops and pokes his head in my room and says "yeah just get ready.". "Dad i'm already ready." I say as i look down at my basketball shorts, Nike elite socks, Hyper dunks, and my muscle tee. "Ooh my baby girl look ready." Dad says while looking at my outfit. "Yeah i'm ready to beat you." I say cocky like with a smirk on my face. "We'll see about that. Let me go get ready ok?" Dad says. "Ok daddy but hurry." I say bossy like.

August POV
My baby girl is gon be a baller. I went in my room and put on the same outfit as Lynn. After i got dressed i grabbed my phone and keys and went to Lynn's room. I opened her door to see her put her long straight hair in a ponytail and put on a headband. "You ready now?" I ask her. "I'm ready. Let's go." She says while running down the stairs towards the door. I went down the stairs and opened the door and see Lynn by the car tapping her foot. "Daddy hurry up! Your so slow!!" Lynn yelled at me. "Lynn you better stop yellin before i change my mind!" I yell back while locking the door.
I walk to the car and unlock the doors so we could get in. I looked back to see if Lynn is locked in her car seat. She's locked in so i turn around and put my own seat belt on and started the car.

***********10 minutes later***********
I pull up to the park and parked in a parking spot. I turned off the car and we both unbuckled our seat belts. We get out the car and walk towards the basketball court. We both see this girl and her little brother or son i'm guessing. "See this is why i wanted us to be here earlier!" Lynn says while looking up at me. I squat down in front of her and say "calm down. We can use the other side of the court." I say while looking in her eyes. I stand back up and we continue to walk up to the court. We get to the court and i look over and i see the girl. The girl is more beautiful than i thought. "Daddy!" Lynn yells at me, making me break out of the stare. "Yes lynn?" I respond with my full attention on her. "You ready to get beat?" She asks me with a smirk. "You think you gon win. Alright let's start." I say with a cocky tone.

****20 minutes later (too lazy to write a game scene)****

Lynn won. It was 25-20 i lost to a 7 year old! She can't even jump that high but some how she beat me. Lynn kept running around with her eyes closed happily chanting she won and she ran into the girl. I went to go over to get her and apoligize to the girl. "I'm sorry for her." I say sincerely to this mystery girl. "Oh she's fine, she's just really happy." The girl says nonchalantly. "What's your name?" I ask while looking in her pretty eyes. "My name is Y/N." She responds. "What's your name?" She asks me while looking up at me. "August." I respond. "Well Ms. Y/N can i have your number?" I ask. "Well Mr. August why do you need my number?" She asks with a smirk on her face. "Well i wanted to take you out to dinner." I respond with a big smile on my face. "Ok but you should really get back to your daughter she's looking a little bored down there." She says smartly.

It all started with a day at the park with my daughter.