You what?!?!

*requested*
You were sitting class waiting for the rest of the students come in, while your waiting you hear a group of people. You roll your eyes as you see August, Chris, Trey, and Michael (TYGA) come in the room. The bell rung and the teacher finally said something.
Teacher: August, Chris, Trey, Michael sit down and shut up!!
Tyga: Aye! What i tell you about calling my government name.
You turn around and decided to say something.
You: how about you shut the hell up and sit down.
Ty looked down at you trying to find something to say but he decided against it.

The teacher went on with the lesson, the teacher saw how bored everyone was so she decided to assign a project.
Teacher: "since you guys seem like you aren't awake i'm going to assign a project based on Social Justice."
The whole class sighed you guys have been working on that stuff all year and y'all are tired of it.
Teacher: i already assigned the partners for this project so don't get too excited.

I honestly wanna work on my own. You said in your mind.
Teacher: ok so here are the partners: August and Kaitlyn
Trey and Cindy
Chris and Sara
Michael and Rebecca

"All i heard was my name and august as partners. She knows i don't like him but she still put me and him in a group." You said.
Teacher: now partners get together and discuss what type of social justice you want to use.

You looked at August waiting for him to move. August gets up and goes over to your desk.
"Wassup Kaitlyn?" August asked you trying to be nice.
"No time for conversation let's just get this over with." You say trying to avoid a conversation.
"Damn what did i do to you? All i did was say wassup." He responded and asked you.
"It's because of the way you act. You said.
"How do i act Kaitlyn?" He asked her while looking in her eyes.
"You act cocky, your always loud and your always getting smart with somebody." You reply back not breaking the stare.
The bell rung and you grab your stuff and walked out. While you were walking you hear someone call your name.
"KAITLYN! KAITLYN!!!!" Someone shouts. You turn around and realize it's August. You immediately walk faster to get away but he pulls you back.
"What do you want August?" You say with a lot of attitude. "I was going to ask for your number so we can work on this project tomorrow." He says while looking down on you. "August tomorrow is Saturday. How do you know if i had plans or not?" You reply while raising your eyebrows. "Kaitlyn i know you don't have any plans. All you do is stay cooped up in your room listening to music and studying." He says. "Fine. Give me your phone." You say. He gives you the phone and you put your number in and give it back. "You better be at my house at 2:00 not 2:01 and not 2:35." You say while walking off to your next class.

***Saturday***
You wake up and do your morning routine. You look at your phone to see if you got a text. You got a text from an unknown number and you realize it's August. You rol your eyes and see what he said. He wanted to know your address so he can come on time. You give him your address and he texts back. He said you guys live across the street from each other so he'll be there on time.
You read the text and groaned. Now he knows you guys live across the street from each other so he's going to try and come over all the time. You get dressed in the outfit above and you hear the door bell. You ran down stairs and looked through the peep hole to see August standing outside. You look at your phone to see the time and it's 1:59. "He said he was going to be on time. " you said. You open the door and let August in.
"You look beautiful Kaitlyn." August compliments you. "Thank you, now lets start this poster." You say trying to ignore the compliment. Y'all start working on project and August asks you a question.
"Kaitlyn would you like me as a boyfriend?" He asks very seriously. "If you get your shit straight and stop getting smart then yeah i might." You reply looking at him. "Well how about o told you i liked this girl." August looks at you curiously. "I wouldn't mind cause its none of my business." You reply while going back to working on the board. "But it is your business Kaitlyn." He replied. "How is it my business August?" You ask him while sitting up. "Its your business because i like YOU!" He says while looking in your eyes.
You sat there looking at him like what the fuck did he just say?
"YOU WHAT?!?!?!" You say shockingly.
"Kaitlyn i like you. Scratch that more like love you. Kaitlyn i've liked you ever since we met in middle school. All those girls were a cover up because i know you wouldb't give me the time of day." He says sincerely. "August... i honestly don't know what to say." You say while looking at him.
"Kaitlyn will you be my girl?" He asks while holding your hands. "Yes i'll be your girl." You reply back with a smile on your face.
"Ok now that that's over let's get back to that project." You say but earn a groan from August. "Kaitlyn do we have to? The project is not due until next week." He whines. "August i'm trying to get this done so we won't have homework for the rest of the week." You say smartly. "You right. Let's get back to it." He says fast.

"I didn't like him yesterday but today i ended up being his girlfriend." You thought.

Sorry for the wait y'all it's hard to write since i have no time. But.... I hope you liked it Kaitlyn i'm a little rusty so forgive me. Sorry for any misspelled words!!!!

STAY REAL FUCK THEM FAKE ASS THOTS
LACE UP
LOVE BLASIAN JASS