Concert date

Kaitlyn POV
Me and my sister went to the J. Cole concert and we ended up getting floor tickets. So it was that time in the concert where the pick a girl to come on stage. Every girl was freaking out but me cause I knew I wasn't going to get picked. J pointed at me and I almost went crazy.

So I go on stage he asks me lots of questions and he let me bring my sister up. We played a game with on stage. The game that we played was Marry, Fuck, Kill. He said your choices are me, Big Sean, and someone in the audience. I said," Marry someone in the audience, you already know who you are, Fuck J, and kill Sean. "
My sister said the same thing.

So before we went off stage he said, "aye I like y'all so here are some passes for back stage. " I was hype. I go back to my area and the guy I was talking about was August. So he asks me "was I the guy that you said you'd marry?" And I said yeah.

The concert was mad hype and it was over so it was time for me, my sister, and August to go back stage. We go back stage and J asks me "is he the one you said you'd marry?" I said yes. 

"You like him don't you" j says. I had no choice but to tell the truth. I told J everything and he responded with "damn you went through a lot but imma talk to him and see if he can see the better." I just hugged him. A celebrity was willing to talk to someone I like just to help me out. Me and J took pics and he wanted my number so i gave it to him.
so Sean wanted to talk to me I walked towards him. We talked and he wanted to know who August was so I told him and he asked me the same shit as J.

I had to tell Sean the story and I did. Sean hugged me and we took some pics together. He also wanted my number so i gave it to him.  I walk over to my sister cause I'm ready to go and she said we had to wait. I was like why the fuck we gotta wait? I turn around and see J and Sean talking to him. We waited another ten minutes and said our goodbyes and left. Mama Shelia wasn't available so me and my sister had to take him home.

After the concert we were all hungry so we went to I hop. Suddenly August started being really sweet to me. He opened my door, he held my hand whenever we crossed streets, he let me sit in the booth first. While we were eating and talking he would hold my hand under the table. He kept texting me so my sister wouldn't know what we're talking about.

Bear 😍💞:
You have fun tonight?

Me 💁🏾: yeah I had lots of fun. How come you ain't tell me you were going?

Bear 😍💞: cause I didn't know you were going.

Me 💁🏾: so you would have told me if I said I was going?

Bear 😍💞: maybe...

Me 💁🏾: you ain't got to lie Craig 😂😂

I stop texting him and looked up and my sister was smirking at me. I said what I do? In ASL and she responded "you know what." I was so confused then my sister said lets go cause she has to drop off Jake (her boyfriend) and he lives in a city that's 15 minutes away.

On the ride to Jakes house I was really sleepy and wanted to lay down.

Me 💁🏾: I'm sleepy

Bear 😍💞: lay down then

Me 💁🏾: where?

Bear 😍💞: on me

I lay down on him and he felt like a soft pillow. I fell asleep on him for a while until I hear a snap. I open my eyes and my sister and her boyfriend are laughing at me so I signed my sister "what are y'all laughing at?" And she showed me a picture of me and Aug sleep on eachother. It was so cute so I told her to send it to me. I laid back and tried to go to sleep but all I heard was a horn and my sister say "ITS CALLED A BLINKER DICK HEAD!!" Me and August sat up and we were close to Jakes house so we decided to stay up.
My sister pulls up to jakes house and we drop him off then she asks Aug where he lives but I answer instead. "He lives on 314 you know by the ghetto WalMart, the blue apartments on the left." She started smiling at me and brought her attention back on the road. I get a notification and I check it its August.

Bear 😍💞: you remembered?

Me 💁🏾: of course I remember my mom gave you a ride home.

Bear 😍💞: well yeah but usually people don't remember

Me 💁🏾: well this girl is not like other people.

I lock my phone and look up we are almost to his house. I unlock my phone and text him again

Me 💁🏾: I'll walk you to your door

Bear 😍💞: why?😐

Me 💁🏾: cause it's after 2 am and I don't want anything to happen to you. ✋🏾

Bear 😍💞: it should be the other way around but it's coo 😕

I felt the car stop so I stop texting him and look up and we're outside his building. I told my sister I was walking him to his door and he was already out the car. I went to open my door but he already opened it. I get out and he closes and thanks my sister for everything. We get to his door and he looks like he doesn't want to go inside.

"What's wrong?" I say. "Nothing I was just going to thank you." He replied.
"Thank me for what? 😕" I ask while being confused af.  "Thanking you for being the best girlfriend😏." He says with a smirk on his face.  "Girlfriend?" I ask. "Yes girlfriend." He replies getting a little aggravated. "BUT you never asked!" I reply. " I didn't have to. You were mine in the beginning😉." He says possessively.
Damn! Who knew that I was secretly his and I didn't even know it myself.
"Well alright Mr. Possessive I gotta go so I'll text you, maybe Skype or Face Time." I reply getting ready to walk down the hall.
"Aye I don't get a good night kiss?" He asks me. "Hmmm yes but only on the cheek cause my sister is impatient." I say hurriedly. I run up and tried to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned his face and I kissed his lips instead😘. I pull out the kiss in shock. "Ight bye babeh. Be safe and Skype me when you get home." He says while walking in his house.

I walked back to the car and got in and I still had that shocked expression on my face😧😨.
"He surprised yo ass huh?" My sister asked me. I couldn't even say anything I just nodded. My sister laughed and drove us home. I logged on my Skype and called him like he told me to and we talked and slept for the rest of the night.

I'm so sorry Kaitlyn for the long wait. My sister really did say that to a person while i was in the car with her 😂😂😂

I hope y'all enjoyed this imagine.

Comment
Vote
Share