Are We Being Targeted?

Hanna POV
"AUGUST STAY OUT MY PANTY DRAWER!" I yell throughout the house. We are in good ol New Orleans at the house chillin before Aug's concert tonight. August has been taking my panties and bras and putting them in his duffle bag saying he "needs" them while he's going to be in Europe. "You know imma need them!" He shouts back from down the hall. "What do you need them for?" I ask while walking down the hall to where he was.

"Baby I'm gon be in Europe without you. That's what I need them for." He says while giving me a knowing look. "Aug you nasty!" I say to him. "But you love it. What do you do while I'm gone?" He asks me while distracting himself. "I don't do anything." I respond while shrugging my shoulders.

"Bullshit! H, you know damn well you be doing something." He says not believing me. "I don't. I keep myself busy so I won't do anything. The only time I do something is when we FaceTime." I say while smirking. "How about we catch up on that?" He says while pulling me towards the couch.

"No sir." I say escaping his grip. "Why not? Got a nigga all hard and shit." August says. "Number 1, you have sound check in three hours and you're not going to be late. Number 2, you leave in four days. Number 3, we have the girls for two days." I explain to him.

He just sat there with his lip poked out. "Since you're hard you can practice with my underwear and bras since you 'need' them." I say while walking out of the office.

Now it's time to get dressed so we can go get the girls from mama Sheila house 😊.

€€€€ 20 minutes later €€€€

We have finally arrived at mama Sheila's house to pick up the girls. Usually we stay and talk for a while, but we don't have time for that today. August is supposed to show up early and by that I mean a good hour or two before sound check starts and we gon be late. 

We got out the car and Aug unlocked the front door with his key. We walk in the house and mama just chillin on the couch, which is kinda unusual cause she's always cooking. "Hey mama!" Me and August greeted her and gave her a hug.

"Hey babies, what y'all doin here?"  She asks us. "We came to pick up the girls for the concert and movie night." August said. "Well go ahead they in the back." She says nonchalantly. While August went to get the girls I stayed in the living room with mama, she's acting a little weird today.

"Mama you alright?" I ask curiously. "Yeah I'm fine. Why you ask that?" She asks me. "You aren't doing anything. You're usually up doing something and not as quiet." I explain to her. "I'm just tired that's all." She said while breaking eye contact with me. "Mama you know you can-" I started to say but the girls came running down the hallway shouting my name with excitement. "Hanna!!" They screamed and hugged me.

"Hey girls! Y'all look cute!" I said while looking at their outfit. "Thank you!" They all said. "Y'all ready to go?" August asks them. "Uh yeah uncle August let's go!" Mya shouts while pulling him out the front door.