My Brother's Best Friend ❤️

*Requested*

Rochelle POV

       I was just in room chillin, scrolling through my feed on a Friday. As usual everybody is out with their friends and i'm stuck in a room. I don't really have friends no one invites me anywhere my only friend is my brother, Michael (Tyga). My brother makes sure i'm safe from all the fake bitches at school. What i'm going to say is fucked up, but I only hang around my brother so much because of his best friend. His best friend is so fucking bomb!
Him and Michael have been friends since they met in middle school (8th grade). I've always had a crush on him. Me and Michael are only a year apart,so when they met Mike introduced me to him it was like love at first sight to me. The thing is Mikey doesn't like when I think about dating.

One day, i left my journal that I used to write in everyday on my bed and i was in my bathroom. After i was done doing my business I saw Mikey reading my journal. That's when he found out I liked August, ever since he makes sure i'm cool before he comes over.

     All of a sudden my bedroom door busted open, I look up from my phone ready to cuss them out but the person jumped on me before I could.  "GET OFF ME!!!" I scream while trying to breathe. "I SWEAR I WILL PUNCH YOU SO HARD IF YOU DON'T GET OFF!!" I scream again, hoping they would get off. "IGHT IGHT CHILL!" A voice yells and chuckles. The person stood up and I finally got to see the person and it was my idiot brother Mikey. "Really Mikey?! You had to jump on me?!!!" I scream while hitting him. "Maybe not but you needa chill!" He said while holding my arms down.

"Ight imma lay down some rules, August is coming over and i need you to stay far away from him." Mikey says. "Why do I have to stay far away from him? and how when he's in our house?" I ask while pouting. "you know you have to stay away, cause when you get around him you always do some stupid shit. And all you have to do is stay upstairs and we'll stay down stairs." He simply replied.
"But what about food?" I ask while whining. "I'll bring you some food all you gotta do is text me." He says. "Fine." I say giving up. He finally let's go of my hands and runs out my room. I hope he realizes I'm not staying up here all damn day, I have to see bae. But I gotta get cute first 😏.

August POV
I was at home chillin until I get a text from my nigga Mike or as he likes to be called "Tyga".

*Convo*

Ty: Aye nigga come over and chill
A: Damn ion even got a choice
Ty: Like you actually had plans nigga 😑
A: Maybe I did
Ty: Nigga I know you, you don't got shit to do so get in yo motherfuckin car and drive 10 minutes to my house
A: damn nigga fine I'll be there in a few

*Convo ends*

Man this nigga got me leavin my house to chill wit him. It ain't gon be too bad, his lil sister is a baddie. I lowkey have liked lil mama since Ty introduced us to each other in 8th grade. I think she likes me back but that could just be me daydreamin.
I got off my bed and slipped on my Nike slides and grabbed my keys. Before I walked out the front door I told my mom where I was going and took off.

*10 minutes later*

I arrived at Ty's house in the nick of time. His mom just left for work and won't be soon so it looks like we gon be free. I get out the car and went in the house.
I just walk in, they don't care. As soon as I shut the door I heard a scream. "MIKEY GET THE HELL OUT MY ROOM!!" A voice screamed. That's Rochelle, she always yellin at her brother for somethin. I ran up the stairs to Ro's room and I look in the door way to see her in a towel and Ty in a corner reading a journal. "Umm is this a bad time?" I ask.
Both of their heads snapped in my direction. Ro looked like she had seen a damn ghost when she heard my voice. "Nah man, uh let's go downstairs and chill." Ty said while rushing out the room and down the stairs. I was still standing in her door way and looking at her, Then I realized i should go downstairs before Ty notices.

Rochelle's POV
OMG OMG OMG he just saw me in a towel!!! He nearly saw me naked while I was trying to get Mikey to get out my room. Omg what will he think of me when I go downstairs?!! Ok let me calm my ass down before I have a heart attack. "RO COME HERE!!!" Ty yells from downstairs. "HOLD ON!!!" I yell back. Shit! I don't even have clothes on. I found some clothes that were laying around and put them on.
I ran down the stairs so fast I almost fell. "What did y'all need?" I ask while breathing hard. "Why you breathing hella hard?" Ty asks. "Nigga answer my question first!" I say. "Well we didn't need anything, we just wanted you to come chill with us." Ty answered. I know what he's doing, he wants me to say no so I can stay away from Aug. This time I'm going to chill. "Ok coo, so what we doin?" I ask while sitting down, making myself comfortable.

Once I said that Mikey looked pissed! But he played it off so August won't be concerned. "Well we were goin to play some 2K, but you can be our lil cheerleader." August says with a big smirk on his face. "Nah nigga move over, i ain't no cheerleader I'm the player in this bih." I say with a challenging smile
"Let's make a bet." Aug says while putting 2K in. "What kind of bet?" I say curiously. "If I win you get to do whatever I want for one day. And if you win I get to do whatever you want for a day." Aug replies as he picks his team. "O-" I was bout to agree but my brother interrupted. "Hold up nigga ✋🏾 you not bout to drag my sister into some shit." Ty says overprotectively. "Mikey it's ok I got this." I say as I go back to me and Aug's agreement. "Deal." I say as I shook his hand. Lord what did I just do?

*20 minutes later*
"HA! NIGGA YOU LOST!!!" I screamed for joy as the final score came in. The score was 115-100, I had won by 15 points. "Man I let you win." Aug saysas he sits back on the couch. "Nah nigga I saw you over there sweatin and shit 😂." I say while laughing. He looked over and mean mugged the life outta me. "Ight since you won the bet what you want me to do?" Aug asks. I thought long and hard, then I came up with the most brilliant idea.
"Go on a date with me tomorrow." I whisper in his ear boldly. After I said it, he looked shocked. "Ight I will." He says after a while. "You don't have a choice. I'll text you the details, now get out of my house boy!" I say sassily as I go upstairs to my room. I finally get to confess.

Aug's POV
"Man what she say?!" Ty asks eagerly. "You won't like what she said but she said go on a date with her tomorrow." I say nervously. Ty froze when I said what we were going to do. "I understand if-" I got cut off by Ty. "Nah it's coo just don't hurt my lil sister." Ty says in a warning tone. "I would never hurt Ro." I say while grabbing my keys and walking towards the door.
"Ight man drive safe!" Ty yells as I shut the front door.

Lord please help me on this date tomorrow 😩.

Don't worry there is going to be a part 2 😈😏