Best Teacher I Ever Had

*Requested*

August POV

"DAD!!!" my son Aj yells from upstairs. "Yeah son!" I respond. "CAN YOU COME HERE?!?!?!!!" he asks me. "NO!!!" I yell back. I hear little footsteps come down the stairs. "What did you want?" I ask my son. "how did you and mom meet?" my son asks me while looking up at me. I looked at him crazy, "
BOY THAT'S WHAT YOU WANTED?!!!" I yell. "All that yellin and you just wanna know how me and yo moms met?" I ask calmly as possible. "That's what I said. Aj says smartly. "Boyy.... ight i'll tell you." I say giving in.

*Flashback to High School*

Man there's this teacher Ms. Branch, she is fine af. She's about 5'2, naturally curly hair, light skin, brown eyes, and CURVY!! Her class was the best, we don't really do anything in her class. Ms. Branch usually gives us the answers to our upcoming tests and she keeps the test hella short.

"AUGUST! AUGUST!! AUGUST!!" A voice yelled breaking me out of my daze. I looked up to see who was calling me and it was Ms. Branch. "Uh yeah?" I respond. "What did I just ask the class?" She asks with a certain tone in her voice. "Sorry Ms. Branch I wasn't paying attention." I apologize. "Don't apologize, pay attention." She says in a irritated but angry tone. Damn she's sexy when she mad, but lemme pay attention.

"So i'm going to put you guys in a group of 4." Ms. Branch said. I didn't pay attention to anything until she called my name and named all the other people in my group.

"Alright let's see August, Josh, Claire, and Stephanie." Ms. Branch says. Hell yeah!! I got my nigga Josh is in my group and I got that smart ass girl Stephanie. "Get in your groups!!" Ms. Branch said. As soon as Ms. Branch said that people were booking it to their groups. I sat in my desk until they moved cause i was not gettin up. While we were working, well the girls were working. Me and my nigga Josh were gon copy after. Ms. Branch don't care anyway. All of a sudden my nigga Josh started working like the nigga was writing them words hella fast. I was laughin and tryna figure out why this nigga workin like speed racer. Someone tapped my shoulder, so I turned around and seen Ms. Branch... again.

Ms. Branch bent down to my level and whispered in my ear "see me after class." DAMN!! Now i gotta stay after, this the last class of the day, and it's Friday. I was so mad at myself that I just said i'd get the notes from Josh and put my head down the rest of the period.

*30 minutes later*

The bell rung and everybody packed their bags up and dipped out of the room.Now it's just me and Ms. Branch alone. Ms. Branch got up and locked the door. Damn this can't be good, she locked the door on me.
"August come here." Ms. Branch demanded me while she stood at her desk.

\

Ms.Branch POV

"August come here." I said while standing at my desk. I can't believe that i'm actually going to do this. August is now standing in front of me, waiting for me to say something. "August why are you being so disrespectful lately?" i ask him. "How am I being disrespectful Ms.Branch?" August asks while looking down at me. "number 1, you always zone out. Number 2, you don't want to do your work when I ask you to. Number 3, you always copy others work." I explain. "I've let you slide way too many times, this time I won't." I say with a very stern look on my face. "Well what are you going to do about this?" August asks smartly. "Whatever i'm going to do is going to have you callin for mama." I said with a smirk on my face. I grabbed his neck and pulled him down so his lips could crash mine. I let go and pulled Aug by his shirt and pushed him against the desk. I went down to his pants and unbuckled them.

let's just say I was in control the whole time.

*present day*

August POV

"That's how me and ya moms met." I say finishing the story. I looked at my son and he had a terrified look on his face. "Why you lookin like that?!" I ask while looking confused. "My ears! My mind! they were filled with too much information!!" Aj says while looking disgusted. "well you said and I quote "how did you and mom meet?" I said smartly while grinning at him, knowing I got him back.

"NO MORE STORIES DAD!!!" Aj yells while running upstairs.

wellll I hope you liked it Imani!! it was short but it's worth it.

Comment

Vote

Follow me