What I do?

Jada POV
Me, Trey, and Chris have been making Dubsmashes all damn day and we saved my favorite for last. Born by the river smash is my all time favorite, time to make Aug even more annoyed. "Ready Trigga?" I ask Trey and gave him a knowing look. "Of course I'm ready let's start." Trey responds grinning. "I was born by the river river ri- ri-ri-ri I was born by the river, I was shakin that ass bendin over poppin pussy I was makin some cash.".
I was workin then August comes over pissed the fuck off and picks me up and I'm over his shoulder. "bae... bae. BAE! Why am I on your shoulder?" I ask confused as hell. He didn't answer, opened our door to our room and slammed me on the bed. He got up and locked the door and turned around.
"Strip." He tells me in a demanding tone. It scared me cause I've never seen him so mad in my life, but overall it was a major turn on. I stripped down like he told me to and stood staring at him, waiting for something to happen.
"Bend over. Hands on the bed." He demands. I hear him unzip his zipper and a rip. All of a sudden he rams inside me.
"Aaa agh aug!!" I scream at the surprise. He kept ramming in me at such a fast pace. I can't handle so much pressure at once. "A-AUG SLOW DOWN!!" I scream while trying to push him away. "Nah if you can twerk and shit in front of Trey and Chris then you can take this dick!" This is why I'm getting fucked so hard right now, it pissed him off so much. I felt that familiar feel in my stomach and I knew I was near. "Aug I'm cumming!!" I yell.
"Hold that shit ma!" He demands. I try so hard to hold but I can't anymore.
"Aug I can't hold it!!" I yell. His strokes are getting sloppier and faster. He slams into me on last time which caused me to squirt. "OH SHIT!!" We say as we both collapsed on the bed.

"Baby I'm sorry for twerking in front of Trey and Chris." I apologize hoping he'll forgive me. "Jada please don't do that again. Now go get cleaned up and we can go make some food." Aug says.
We just got done fuckin and the first thing he thinks of is some damn food. I get up and shower and get dressed (in mm). Me and Aug went downstairs and saw Chris and Trey grinning at us like they seen a big ahh plate of food. Then Trey start to mock me "Aug slow down" he says in a high pitched voice.
"Nigga shut up I don't sound like that." I say and walk off, well limp off. Then they all start laughing at me.
"GET Y'ALL BEAN HEAD AHHS OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" I yell but they ain't move.

What am I gon do?