Cheater

You and August have been married for about 1 1/2 years now. You have been cheating on August with Chris for about a month and you think it's time to stop.
*Ding Dong*
You go get the door and see it's Chris. Isn't Chris supposed to be at the studio with aug? You thought. You open the door and stared at Chris, your thinking about telling him about this "thing" with you and him.
"Uh Chris aren't you supposed to be at the studio?" You ask confused.
"Damn can I get a hello or something?" Chris responded while walking in the house.
"Aye Chris! Can we talk in the living room real quick?" You ask while looking down.
You guys both sit down on the couch and he notices how distant so he just gets to the point.
"Y/N what do want to talk about?" Chris ask while confused as shit.
"Well I wanted to talk to you about this "thing" between me and you." you respond.
"What about it?" Chris ask.
"I want it to be over. I can't keep cheating on August, he is so loyal to me and your his best friend!!!" You say.
"So you want to end me and you" Chris responded.
"Basically" you said bluntly.
"Come on you really wanna end this? We both know you liked it." Chris says while climbing on top of you.
"Nigga I just said I want to end it, so get off of me. I liked it in the moment but I'm not going to do it again!" You yell in Chris face.
"But I'm hooked" Chris whines.
"Does it look like I give a fuck if you're hooked on me? It was one big ass mistake!" You say while doing the waka flocka face.
"Now get the fuck out of my house Chris!!!" You yell.
Chris got up and left, now all you have to do is tell August and shit is going to go down.
You drive to the studio and while driving your thinking. your thinking about how you went behind August back with Chris. How could I let him get me pissy drunk and seduce me? You thought. Chris would take you to the club every weekend get you pissy drunk and fuck you. As you arrive to the studio you sit in your car and think of how bad this is going to go.
You walk in and go to studio #7 to talk to aug. You open the door and August sees you and immediately brightens.
"Hey Y/N what are you doin here?" August ask.
"Um I came here to talk to you in private and it can't wait" you say seriously. Aug saw how serious it was and told everybody to leave out of the room.
"What were you going to tell me?" Aug ask.
"Um first don't get mad at me it wasn't all my fault." you say trying to prevent madness.
"Ok" August said with the Waka Flocka face.
"I have been cheating on you for a month with Chris. BUT LET ME EXPLAIN FIRST! Chris would take me to the club every weekend get me pissy drunk and fuck me until Sunday. He even drugged me not once but TWICE!!! I thought I could get myself out of the situation by myself so I didn't say anything." you say quietly afraid of what's going to happen.
"HE DID WHAT?!?!?  WHERE THE FUCK IS CHRIS LEMON HEAD ASS AT?!?!? He fucking raped my wife for 3 weekends!!!" August yelled.
You sat back and started crying you knew it was going to happen but if aug tells the police then he'll go to jail , he'll come after me.
"August just don't tell the police! He'll come after me." you say while crying.
"What do you mean?!! If he's going to come after you then he'll have to kill me first! No one is going to basically rape my wife for 3 weeks and get away with it!!! This is not some Zimmerman shit Y/N!!!!!" August yells at you. August took his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.
"Um I would like to file a report on rape. My best friend thought it was ok to fill his needs by taking my wife for 3 weekends and get her drunk or he drugged her and rape her until the weekend is over. the suspects address is 44128 S. Sunset Ave. (fake address)" August says in the phone. August and the mystery people exchanged a few more words on the phone then he hung up.
"It's all over Y/N, it's not going to happen anymore" aug tells you while holding you.

Well thank you kk36350 for giving me the idea!!! I just twisted the story. This is my first imagine that us filled with a lot of drama.

Should I write a diary type book on here?
If I did would you read it?