33.

The debate was about school uniforms.

"I thought it was about perception?" Ryan whispered to Jeremy.

"No, that was your history lesson."

"Wasn't it about beauty?"

"No, that was the speech Aidan was prepping for next debate."

Farkle spoke his speech. Something something school uniforms

As Farkle bowed Ryan clapped far too loudly for a middle school debate. Then, "I wasn't listening to a fuckin thing,"

Jeremy laughed. "Yeah, I know."

He cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Yeah! Go Farkle!" Farkle bowed again, looking at Ryan and making a face.

Jeremy grabbed his hands and held them against his chest.

"Shut the fuck up," He said, with a light smile on his face. Ryan laughed and put his face down on his shoulder.

"I don't understand debate." Riley stated. Maya Pat her on the shoulder. "I say you do."

"Ok."

Jeremy raised an eyebrow. "What's not to understand?"

Ryan just gently hit his head against his shoulder.

"Don't question it."

Jeremy shrugged and Ryan rolled his head off of his shoulder. Maya looked at them for a long second before turning to face the debate.

Cory began to announce the rep from Einstein, and considering the fact that Aidan was sitting at the school's table, Ryan could guess it wasn't him.

He tried to send a sympathetic look, only to burst out laughing after Cory announced:

"And now from Einstein academy, "undefeated this season, 72 pounds of raw intellectual power! She is who your mama wishes she gave birth to!" The one, the only... Smackle!"

Smackle entered dramatically and with flare. Her speech held the same personality as her entrance.

"That's Smackle?" Ryan questioned. He was leaning against Jeremy as they both laughed, Aidan rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

As Cory announced the topic for the next debate, Farkle looked ready to win. He stood but Cory shut him down.

"The winner is Einstein Academy's Isadora Smackle," quietly he said "shocker."

Everyone clapped and as the audience disperses, Riley comments on the debate

"It looks like our debate team could use some help."

"Yeah, Smackle's definitely got game," Lucas agrees, looking from Adams small team to Einstein's larger one.

"Luke, Einstein has other members than her," Ryan pointed out. Jeremy linked his arm with Ryan's.

"Well, yeah," Riley agreed, "but Smackle is the representative every time, and she also beats Farkle every time."

Maya was staring at the snack table.

"Do you think he's gotten used to it by now?" Jeremy asked and they all looked back to where Farkle was currently lying on the floor.

"It hurts." He croaked out.

Yikes.

"Yeah. It's a good thing he has us. Wish we could be there for him, though." Maya commented.

"Why… why can't you?" Jeremy asked, a curious expression on his face.

Maya rose her shoulders and made a 'duh' face while she pointed to the opposite side of the room.

The snack table.

She and Riley quickly move towards it, dragging Lucas with them.

Ryan shook his head and they walked toward Farkle. They walked into Smackle awkwardly trying to ask him out.

"Smackle you fool,"

Mood

"You forgot how literal he is," She said to herself, keeping Farkle on the floor with her hand.

After Farkle rebuked Smackle yet again, the girls came over and took her away.

"So," Ryan said. "The fuck was that."

"My arch nemesis Smackle. I saw you laughing earlier, was she not as you expected?"

"Not at all, dude," Ryan had to fight to keep from laughing again.

"I had no clue Aidan and you were getting beat by a girl who looks like she still belongs in the sixth grade." Jeremy laughed.

Aidan walked over.

"She may not look like much, but what she lacks in intimidating exterior she sure as hell makes up for it in smarts."

"She beat you out again for the debate, huh?" Farkle asked, already familiar with the Einstein inter team rivalry.

"Not even! I already have everything researched and argued up but Heath still wants to wait for Smackle!" Aidan threw his hands up in the air, exasperated.

"She's not even reading it?"

Aidan shook his head.

"Yeah no that's unfair."

"Yikes."

"Bummer, dude."

Aidan sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

I think all? Of these chapters (all 33! Maybe) have been published past 12 am

It's dumbass hours