27.

At the ice cream shop, Ryan was being ridiculed. 

"Mint? Who gets mint when they're surrounded by 43 other flavors?" Aidan asked, incredulously. 

"Me, ok? I thought I was supposed to be celebrated right now and I'm just feeling attacked," Ryan fake pouted before laughing. 

"You have no leg to stand on, niño. Tu helado es aburrido."

"My ice cream is not boring! Tía you shouldn't be taking shots when you're eating coffee flavor," Elena fake gasps, bringing her hand to her chest in fake offence. 

Ryan can't help but laugh. As they were walking up to the register, Jeremy walked in. 

Ryan smiled at him and he walked over to them. 

"Hey Ryan."

"Hey." 

"What're you doing here?"

"Getting ice cream, duh," Aidan speaks from behind Elena. She slaps him on the shoulder. 

"We're getting ice cream to celebrate,"

"What's going on?" 

"I'm putting an art piece in the school's exhibit. It's not a big deal," He blushed at Jeremy's awed expression. 

"Really? Ryan, that's so cool!" 

That's when  he noticed Elena and Aidan were already outside waiting for him. 

"Oh, I should go. I'll see you at school?"

Jeremy smiled at him and Ryan tried not to blush. 

"Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow."

Ryan walked out the door and caught up with Aidan and Elena. 

"So, who was he?" Elena asked, wiggling her eyebrows. 

"That was Jeremy."

"So. Do you like this Jeremy?"

Ryan blushed. 

"He's out of your league." Aidan commented before shoving ice cream into his mouth

"Niño!"

Elena hit Aidan on the shoulder, harder than last time. Ryan laughed and nodded. 

"Uh, yeah. I do."

Elena smiled. 

"That's great, Chico."