28.

In class, it was career day. Topanga was coming in because their dad was already there.

But when she got there it went absolutely wild.

"Alright future history makers, welcome to career day, " Cory began to introduce the topic of the class. Now there are a lot of ways to make your mark on the world," He paused to let his wife make a dramatic entrance.

"Oh, great. Shakira is here," Riley pouted, semi-glaring at their mother.

"What?" Ryan asked, staring at Riley incredulously.

"Where's your mom?" She asked Maya, ignoring Ryan. He rolled his eyes. Career day was optional, he didn't know why she was so concerned Ms. Hart be there.

"She won't be coming."

"Be she told you she would come!"

"Yeah. she did."

Ryan suddenly understood why Riley was irritated at Ms. Hart. She made a commitment and couldn't keep to it. He was getting upset himself.

As Cory and Topanga bantered back and forth, the back door to the classroom opened.

To reveal Farkle's dad, Stuart Minkus.

"Your name is Farkle Minkus?" Lucas asked Farkle, clearly holding back laughter. Ryan leaned over to glare at him.

"Yep! Don't wear it out."

"I don't know how you could," Lucas caught Ryan's glare and quickly looked forward.

Stuart and Cory went back and forth for a while about how much better their lives were than the other, as you do, when Cory won with, "Do you have a Topanga, Minkus?"

Ryan laughed quietly in his seat.

Of course, after that, Topanga and Stuart began to compete about who was the better students.

They are adults.

Eventually Minkus met Riley and Maya, under the idea that they were chasing Farkle not the other way around.

"Yes sir, it is us,"Riley 'confirmed'.

"I'm not doing it," Maya protested from her spot under Riley's arm.

Riley nudged her and she quickly said, "yes sir, it is us. We hope that one day one of us will be lucky enough to become the future Mrs. Farkle Minkus and have a lot of baby Minki."

Ryan was too busy laughing to be jealous. Maya turned her head to glare at him. He tried to stop by putting his hand over his mouth but was unsuccessful.