Chapter 15: OMARI

Omari sat in his living room as he waited for Naya to pull up. He was excited that she had finally replied to him.

He had been sending little sweet surprises to her job and hitting her up from time to time with no response.

Today, Naya had responded and agreed to come by his house. He was hoping that this meant he was forgiven.

The last time the two were together, Naya had received a video from an unknown number that showed Omari having a threesome with two other women.

Omari knew exactly where the video came from, Krystal's hating ass had set him up. He was mad at himself for not being more careful. He was even more angry with himself for not asking Naya about her marriage before deciding to go fuck someone else.

Even though him and Naya hadn't made anything official yet, he felt guilty for his actions after seeing how much it hurt her when she found out.

Omari heard a soft knock at the door, he gathered his thoughts and went to open it. It was Naya, as he suspected.

Naya looked beautiful as always, she had a natural glow. Omari grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a hug.

"I've missed you ma," he said while hugging her.

Naya's silence indicated that she had not yet forgiven him even though she agreed to coming over.

Omari could understand her hesitance in forgiving him, but he planned on changing her mind tonight. He continued to hold her hand as he led her to his bedroom. Lying on his bed was an outfit that he had picked out for her to wear tonight.

He had chosen a black jumpsuit. It was perfect for her style, sexy but still classy.

He could tell thar he had done a good job choosing this outfit by the smile on Naya's face

He was happy to finally see her smiling, "There's that smile I missed." He said.

"Well I can see that you pay attention," she replied. "But that doesn't mean you're off the hook."

"Who wouldn't want to pay attention to you? I know I'm not off the hook ma, but damn a nigga can't be happy to see you smilin'?" He said.

"Mhhmmm, you mind if I take a shower?" She asked.

"Make yourself at home baby." He answered.

Naya grabbed the outfit he had gotten her and headed for the bathroom.

Omari had already showered and laid his clothes out, so he decided to go ahead and get dressed while he waited for Naya to get out the shower.

When she came out the bathroom, he was almost mesmerized by her beauty.

"You look beautiful shorty." He said while staring at her.

"Thank you," she said. "Now what are we getting dressed for? Where are we going?"