Chapter 10: OMARI

Chapter Bonus: This is Omari. 😍

Omari had just gotten home after collecting his weekly funds from his hustlers

Omari had just gotten home after collecting his weekly funds from his hustlers. As soon as he opened the door, he heard his cellphone ringing. He looked down to see who was calling.

It was Slim. ⬇️ (Picture of Slim below).

Omari had been waiting on this call for weeks

Omari had been waiting on this call for weeks. Slim was usually on his game, but he was currently dealing with a situation involving the Feds.

"My man, what's good?" Omari said.

"O, what's up? I finally got that information you requested. My bad on the timing, you know I had a little situation to handle but that's all good now." Slim stated.

"I'm glad to hear that, I never doubted that you would handle business." Omari reassured him.

"So about this chick, you might want to brace yourself for this." Slim warned Omari.

Omari raised his brow in curiosity, he had been spoiling Naya the last few weeks because he had peeped that she was the type of girl that deserved to be wined and dined. He didn't really care that Slim hadn't called him back because he didn't expect Slim to find anything.

"Hit me with it fam." Omari said.

"Ya girl is married to someone named Eric Jackson. Looks like they been married for two years." Slim informed him.

"Nah man, can't be my Naya. You sure about this?" Omari asked, he was sure that Slim had gathered information on the wrong person.

"I'm positive O, I don't know what the deal is with shorty but I'd check her ass behind this shit." Slim said.

"Appreciate it bro, I'll hit you later. Let me go handle this shit." He said and proceeded to hang up the phone.

Omari was furious, he had let his guard down. He had let Naya use him, she had played him and all along, she was going home to another man. Omari's first mind was to call Naya and curse her the fuck out, but he decided that he would beat her at her own game.