Chapter 12: TAYLOR

Taylor sat on her couch next to Jermaine, "What do you want me to do?" She asked, secretly hoping that he wanted the same thing as her.

Taylor and Jermaine were looking at a pregnancy test that read positive. Jermaine sat silently, ignoring Taylor's question. Taylor didn't want to upset him so she gave him time to think.

Jermaine finally grabbed her hand and held it. His next words were, "Baby, you know we can't keep this child. You have nothing to worry about, I'll have everything paid for and taken care of."

Taylor snatched her hand away from him, she knew exactly what he meant by getting everything taken care of. How could he suggest that? She was in love with him, she wanted to be the mother of his children. Jermaine was the only man she had ever given her body to.

"I don't want you to take care of it that way Jermaine, I want to have your baby." She said as tears began to form.

"We haven't even went public Taylor, I'm still married. Naya doesn't know about us, this could ruin your friendship and my relationship with my daughter." He responded.

"This is the perfect time to go public babe, we just went on a whole two week vacation. I couldn't even tell my best friend about it, I can't post you and we can't even go out in public unless we travel. I love you Jermaine and I want this child. I'm willing to risk everything if we can be a family, aren't you?" She asked.

"No," he said as he dropped his head. "You're not thinking clearly right now. If we go public before my divorce, I could lose everything. I wouldn't be able to take care of you. Taylor we cannot keep this child. What is wrong with you right now? You know how this works, you're letting your emotions cloud your judgement."

Taylor began to cry, "You don't love me." She said. "How could you ask me to get rid of our child? How could you put me in this position?"

Jermaine looked at her, taking his time before he thought of his next words. "Baby, you are my everything and one day I will give you a baby, but not like this. Not now."

"If not now then when? We've been hiding our love for years. I can't do this anymore. I could find another man who isn't afraid to be with me in public or have a baby with me." She said without realizing how long she had been holding this in.

"Taylor calm down and don't fucking play with me, you're mine and don't ever forget that. Let's sit this one out and once I handle my situation, I promise to give you the world. Okay baby?" He said, giving her a look of reassurance.

"Okay." She said, but she didn't agree at all.

Jermaine raised her chin and kissed her lips, he wanted her but for the first time, Taylor didn't know if she wanted him back.

Jermaine gently kissed her, it almost felt as though he was trying to comfort her. He then went to her ear and began to lick, knowing that this was one of her spots. She felt herself slowly begin to give in as he licked and sucked on her ear. He moved his tongue down to her neck and began to gently lick and suck, she could feel her panties becoming moist.

Jermaine looked her in her eyes and confessed his love for her, "I love you baby and I promise to give you the world, okay?" He said

Taylor was unsure if she should believe him, he had the chance to do that right now but he refused. She nodded her head and agreed despite her thoughts.

Jermaine began to focus on her body, he sucked and squeezed on her boobs causing her to moan in pleasure.

He gently slid his fingers into her panties and was met by her warm juices, he was now focused on this area of her body. He pulled off the remainder of her clothing and the juices from his tongue began to mix with her juices.

Taylor loved when he ate her pussy, he always took his time and made sure that she was satisfied. Jermaine sucked on her clit causing her to squirm, but he wouldn't let her move. He licked her clit in a circular motion, making her scream for more. He then turned her over and ate it from the back, Taylor's legs began to shake as her juices filled Jermaine's face, but he wasn't done with her.

Jermaine pulled out his dick and shoved it inside of her, she screamed. He stroked hard and fast, showing her no mercy. He slowed down his strokes as he got ready to slide out of her and switch positions.

He laid down and instructed Taylor to get on top of him, she did as instructed. It was time for her to ride. She rode his dick and she could hear him moan, she was in control. She bounced up and down and moved in a circular motion, she could tell by his facial expression that he was getting ready to cum and she could feel herself building up for an orgasm.

She bounced and rode him until he couldn't take it anymore, "Cum inside of me baby." She said, leaving him with no choice but to follow her instructions. Jermaine came, she could feel his warmness inside of her as he pulled out causing her to orgasm. His cum was dripping down her vagina.

She kissed him passionately, he had never intentionally came inside of her. He would usually pull out before it happened.

Taylor rubbed her pussy, she could feel his juices on her fingers. She licked his cum from between her fingers and she tongue kissed him.

At this moment, she knew that she was going to have his baby even if he didn't know it yet.