Chapter 3: NAYA

Naya had gotten her rest, taken a shower and was ready to go out and show her ass. Thirty minutes later, Taylor pulled into the parking lot. Naya ran out the door and hopped into Taylor's car, she was excited to get everything off her mind.

"I see somebody's excited!" Taylor stated with a smile.

By 10:30PM there were at the club. Naya hopped out of the car as soon as it stopped, she hadn't been out in so long. Taylor just laughed because she knew her friend would be happy by the end of the night, even if it was temporary.

"Get in there girl! I'm bout to see if I can find me a tall and chocolate cutie," Taylor said.

Naya laughed and they headed into the club. She felt very confident in herself, it almost felt as if she was one of the most beautiful women in the club. She had on a pink three-piece skirt outfit that she recently bought from Fashion Nova.

Naya was 5 feet 7 inches tall, she had a slim build with a nice, firm ass. She was a chocolate something with a beautiful smile.

She headed to the bar, when she got there she noticed that the bartender was sexy as hell.

"Hey handsome," she said in a flirtatious way.

"Hey, can I get you anything?" He smiled and observed her, it was obvious that he found her attractive.

"You surely can, but I don't think it's a drink." She said with a smile.

"Well I'll tell you what, my shift ends in an hour. Maybe we can chill and get to know each other. By the way, my name is Omari." He smiled back.

"My name is Naya and I would love to 'chill' with you after your shift," she said.

Naya turned around and headed to the dance floor. She moved her body in a sexy motion as she grinded to the music. She knew that she was turning Omari on. After an hour went by, she headed back to the bar and he was waiting on her. She smiled at him as she took his hand and looked for the exit.

She almost forgot that she had originally came to the club with Taylor so she sent her a text informing her that she was leaving the club with someone else. Naya was never the type to leave the clubs and bars with random guys, but she wanted tonight to be different.

"Your crib or mine?" Omari asked.

"Yours," she said, not wanting him to know where she lived plus her home was filled with reminders of her marriage.

He smiled and began to drive to his house. When they got there, he drove into the yard, got out and opened the door for her to get out. The first thing that Naya noticed was how beautiful his home was, it wasn't a mansion, but it was more than she expected from a bartender.

"This your crib?" she asked.

"Yeah, you shocked or some?" He asked sounding insulted.

They headed into his house and he led her to his bedroom. He then began to kiss on her neck as he slowly laid her onto his bed.

Damn, what have I gotten myself into? She thought. She really didn't want to have sex with some bartender that she bad just met at the club.

"We ain't got to do this if you not down for it," Omari reassured her as if he were reading her mind.

Naya was kind of shocked that he had turned down the sex.

"I just want to get to know you a little more, that's all." She said in all honesty.

"That's all you had to say ma, ain't no thang. I respect that, but if I'm allowed to refresh your memory, you was the one teasin' a nigga in the club. I'm just saying shorty." Omari said in a humorous way.

Naya smiled. "I was trying to put myself out there more but it's not as easy as I thought it would be. I'm not fully comfortable with throwing myself at men."

"I respect that, it shows me what kind of woman you are but you can't be teasin' niggas in the club. All niggas ain't built like me and that shit could land you in some serious trouble. You feel me?" He said.

"Yeah, I 'feel' you," Naya said feeling a little embarrassed and regretting her approach that she had used earlier that night.

Omari kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to him, the two laid in his bed until they both fell asleep.

The next morning Naya woke up to find that Omari was not in bed with her. She got up and looked around, deciding that this was her chance to find out more about him by looking through his belongings. She went through his closet first.

He has some expensive things in here, she thought.

"I see you're getting to know your way around my crib," Omari said with a blank stare.

Naya jumped, he had startled her. She closed the closet door and looked embarrassed because he caught her.

"Make yourself at home but don't go through my shit without asking because if something comes up missing, that's your ass." He said.

"I'm so sorry Omari," she said, still embarrassed.

"It's cool, just don't do it again. Understood?" He said in a firm tone. "How about we get out of here and find a spot to eat so I can properly introduce myself? You know, so you can get to know me the correct way cause all that snooping shit is wack."

"Sounds good to me, I guess I did make a horrible first impression so how about we start over?" Naya said.

Omari agreed and directed her to the bathroom so that she could shower, he handed her a shirt and leggings before closing the door and giving her privacy. Naya wondered why he had women's clothing on hand but she didn't want to cause anymore problems so she decided not to ask.

After showering, Naya found Omari in his bedroom waiting for her. When he noticed her presence, he gave her a quick smile, grabbed his keys and led her to the door.