Chapter 2: ERIC

Eric was sitting on his bed, he was so disappointed in himself.

How could I let this happen? He thought. I love my wife and she should know that. I have to make this up to her.

As Eric fell deep into his thoughts, he was distracted by the sound of his phone ringing. As he picked up his phone, he realized that it was Siera calling. Although he wanted to avoid her, he knew that he couldn't, so he answered his phone.

"Hello," he said.

Siera was asking if it was alright if she came over so that they could talk.

"I guess so," he said with uncertainty in his voice but he proceeded to give her the address to the hotel that he had been staying in.

Thirty minutes later Siera appeared outside of the hotel's parking lot. He watched her as she walked towards the door. He became a little nervous because he did not know what she had come to say. The truth is, he had been falling for Siera ever since him and Naya had begun to have issues in their marriage. He would go to Siera for help, because she knew Naya better than anyone. He knew that she was falling for him too and they both knew it was wrong, but they had used each other as an escape for life's problems. The sex had put the icing on the cake. The worst part about it was that the first time that they had sex, his wife, Siera's sister, had walked in on them. He knew at that moment that his wife wanted to do some serious damage so when she pulled out a knife, he was relieved that it wasn't a gun. She had cut both him and Siera but he knew that they deserved it.

Siera opened the door and Eric could tell that she had been stressing the last couple of days.

"I'm sorry Eric," was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

"For what Siera? This was all my fault. I'm a married man and I never should have even thought about having sex with you." He said.

Siera began to cry, "Yeah Eric, but it was my fault too. Don't you get it? That's my fucking sister, I love her to death, but I can't help what I'm feeling for you. I just don't know what to do."

Eric wiped her tears away and said, "don't cry."

Siera looked at him and said, "You don't understand, when you married her I told you that if you ever hurt her I would kill you! Now I'm the girl that you hurt her with. She's the only friend I have Eric, besides you!"

"I know Siera...I know," Eric said feeling like he was the one to blame for this whole situation, "but I can't help the way I feel about you either Si. I think about you every day and every night, I know it's wrong but I just don't know how to control it. Si, I love you."

"No Eric, you're supposed to love my sister. We can't do this, I love you too Eric but...I got to go, I'm sorry." Siera said as she got up and headed for the door.

Before she could reach for the handle, Eric grabbed her arm and began to kiss her passionately. Siera tried to resist him, but she grew weaker each time he kissed her. Eric knew this was wrong, but he proceeded to lead Siera to the bed of his hotel room. Before he could kiss her again, he was caught by surprise when Siera shoved him on to the bed. Siera then climbed on top of Eric and began to kiss and suck on his neck as she grinded her body against his dick. This turned Eric on so much that he could not continue to let Siera be in control, so he flipped her over and began to kiss on her neck.

Eric began to undress Siera. He admired her body and slowly began to kiss every part of it. He could hear the soft moans that she could not help but let out. Eric gripped her breast and began to suck on them passionately, giving each of them his utmost attention.

"I want you," Siera said, waking up the inner beast in Eric.

Eric could not wait any longer, he began to undress himself and the look in Siera's eyes confirmed how much she truly wanted him.

Eric slid his dick into her and he began to make love to her. He could feel her wetness as her inside walls gripped his dick. Although they had attempted to make love to each other before, this felt like the first time to him. Eric looked into her eyes and realized that she had tears coming from her eyes, he instantly stopped.

"What's wrong?" He looked at Siera in confusion.

"I can't do this," she said in a low voice. "I just can't, I want to give myself to you but it just feels so wrong."

Eric was instantly turned off and he knew that he had to find a way to comfort her but before he could, she got up, began to put on her clothes and headed for the door. Before he could get his clothes on and follow her out, she was gone.