Brain Washed Vincent & Teen!Reader Chapter 1

Prompt: The reader is Tifa and Clouds daughter. One day three years ago she was kidnapped and locked in a basement (aka The Cellar scenario) and completely brainwashed to the point where she only thinks her name is Spring. But how can she adjust back to the world after being trapped for so long?

(Based off of the book The Cellar) 

It was yet another day.

Was it day?

Only the clocks could tell you.

What was going on in the world?

Who cared?

You were content living in this small environment. It was similar to a womb and you were the fetus. No one from the outside of the womb could harm you.

You, and your sisters that is.

Summer and Fall accompanied you.

You all had grown very close together, you were family.

Including Master Winter of course. He was the father of your small world. Master Winter would bring down food, new books, movies, and even clothing every new season.

You spent most of the day cleaning, reading, watching movies, watching Netflix, more cleaning, napping, and when the time came aiding your sister's in cooking.

The only rules were to not attack Mister Winter or dare ask him about what was going on past the doors. Summer, who was the newest member of the family, had dared to ask him about her family on the outside.

Mister Winter was known for having a harsh temper, especially when it came to questions outside related. He had righted her until her nose was bleeding and the side of her face, under all the blood, was swollen and bruised. You had to scrub blood off the counter, throw away the place mats, sweep up the shattered vase, even throw away the rug that was stained beyond cleaning.

Summer healed, but you all learned that day not to speak of the outside. Fall was humming with contentment as she mopped the floor. It had only been a few hours since the floor was last cleaned, but it was something to do. Her red hair cascaded down her back in elegant waves.

You had the task of laundry which you cleaned your sisters clothing as well as Mister Winters. Lately you had been noticing his clothes seemed more dirtier and bloodier than usual. He seemed more grouchy and weary too, muttering under his breath that he wouldn't let anyone take away his seasons.

You wouldn't dare leave him either, to be forced away from him?

Out of this heaven you had for...how long?

It scared you, the outside world was a scary and harsh, cruel, dangerous place.

Though...you didn't remember much about the outside. Everything was fuzzy, the static harsh and blindingly loud, but that was the way you preferred.

"Spring?"

You hummed as you turned your head. Summer was speaking to you, her golden hair brushed past her warm, honey brown eyes.

"You seemed to be dozing off." She chuckled.

With a blink you realized your current task was to fold laundry. An unfolded shirt of Fall's had become wrinkled in your tight grip. You laid it down on your lap and tried to smooth it out, but the wrinkles were still present.

"You seem more distracted lately Spring." Fall added.

"I just...I have this feeling that...one day we're going to be seperated." You spoke, "That we will return to the outside."