Sad Burrito Cloud & Depressed!Reader

Requester: MxlkySkies

Note: I am just dishing out these. Honestly they were done just I wasn't satisfied with him so I had to do a little editing. @MxlkySkies I am so sorry this took SOOO long to do. I had this in my drafts but I've never really finished it until now.

I hope you love it!

ENJOY!!

You were tired.

Exhausted.

Mentally and emotionally.

Your eyes stung, unable to shed anymore tears. The curtains were drawn close creating a dark atmosphere for you to sulk in.

How long had you been in bed?

One hour? Two? Three days?

Either way, you found yourself unable to get even a single wink of sleep despite how exhausted you were.

Your phone buzzed again.

Someone was trying to call you again.

You let it go to voicemail.

That was when you heard a knocking at your front door. You grumbled and pulled the blankets tighter around your body. They pressed the doorbell.

Then again. Then again.

Why couldn't they just go away?

At last, you peeled the blankets off and lowered your feet onto the floor. The floorboards were so cold, you were tempted to just lay back down but the door bell impatiently ringing reminded you of your mission.

You sighed and moved your greasy hair away from your face.

When was the last time you took a shower?

Or brushed your teeth?

Or ate food?

The journey to the door was long and trecherous, with each step making you want to crawl back into your cocoon again.

At last you arrived to the door.

With two satisfying clicks the door had opened.

Your best friend Cloud stepped inside, his heavy boots echoing in the hollow emptiness of your home.

"(Name)? Why havent you been picking up my calls? Everyone is worried about you. You just suddenly dropped off the grid." He asked.

You promised yourself you would never cry in front of anyone, not even your closest friends. The only time Cloud had seen you shed a few tears was when he was beside you as you held onto your elder dog's paw as they passed away.

He had been so surprised that he couldn't find words to comfort you.

Yet, here, now, tears were streaming down your cheeks at a rapid pace. Your head was ducked down in an attempt to hide them, but by the shaking of your shoulders it was impossible to hide.

"(Name)?" Cloud asked, much more softly.

He didn't know what else to do, and pulled you into a soft hug. You pressed your face into his shoulder, gripping onto his shirt.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"I don't know what's wrong! It's just...my depression. I just...I feel sad and hollow and..." You sniffled through your sentence.

For the second time that day, the man was surprised by you.

Depression?

He could never imagine you having depression. You were always so kind and sweet and smiled and giggled and made weird pop culture references all the time. Cloud could see a pain behind your eyes every once in a while, but he thought it was just his overthinking.