Stuck In a Baby Swing Tseng & Teen! Reader

Prompt: The reader gets her legs stuck in a baby swing and has to call Tseng to get her out before she has to call the fire department

Note: Reader is the little sister of Rufus Shinra and Reno and the readers jabs are of like a brotherly-sibling love.

Tseng thought it would just be a normal day.

He would wake up, drive to work, do paperwork, watch over the SHINRA siblings, and then go to bed.

But no.

That was not what happened.

You were a chaotic child.

Tseng had first met you when you were just a toddler, at the time he was just barely out of being a teenager.

You were the sweetest little girl loving to be coddled by anyone who would. The President bought you so many stuffed animals to flood your room with pink and fluff.

You would always run over to Tseng and ask to be picked up by him and only him. Whenever he would sit down you would climb into his lap. It was interesting when he would have to do work, one hand would be wrapped around your waist to keep you stable as he would lean forward.

He assumed you liked to sit in his lap ESPECIALLY when he was busy because you liked his long hair draping around you.

You were an absolute princess but a CHAOTIC one as well.

Tseng more than once had near heart attacks with you. As well as being kind, you were also chaotic. There was no other way to describe you–you weren't a bad kid but you did have bursts of childish energy.

Climbing up anything climbable, reaching for everything your eyes settled on, asking questions CONSTANTLY, running around, oh dear God your energy bursts were horrible.

One of his best memories though was when he had to dress you after you spilled your tomato soup all over your dress. When Tseng had his back turned you ran off completely naked around the entire mansion.

It took a lot of energy to finally snatch you up and carry you back.

At least the good thing about your explosive energy was that as soon as it ended you would crash like a light. As you grew your explosive energy turned mild and instead that's when your chaotic speech began.

"Hey Tseng? If a woman gets pregnant does that mean she's not a vegan?"

"You know reading is just staring at a dead tree and hallucinating."

"Yeetus the fetus!"

"Woeerrmm."

"You know a necrophiliac gangbang could be called? Cracking open a cold one with the boys."

"Do I need to send you to a mental hospital?"

Tseng shook his head, you were a wild one that's for sure. His phone rang knocking him out of his memories. He sighed and placed his pen and paper back down on the desk. Picking up the phone, he frowned when he saw it was Reno.

Whenever Reno called him, that usually meant trouble. Wait, he had assigned the Turk to look after you well you went out for ice cream.

With that realization Tseng quickly flipped open the phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah...boss...we have an issue..."...

Earlier:

You giggled as you swung high up on the swing. Your legs were pumping enough energy you were horizontal with the ground and the swing set was shaking.

"I need to get one of these!" You called.