A Better Date Reno x Reader SMUT!!!

You twirled your glass of whiskey with boredom.

So much for that date.

You were supposed to meet up with a guy for a date but guess he left you hanging.

You huffed and rested your cheek against your palm.

Guess you could drink away the night-you were at your friend Tifa's bar and she gave you a friend discount on the alcohol.

"Where's your date?" You peered up from under your lashes and saw that Tifa had come over.

Her motherly look of pity dug a knife in your back.

"Guess he bailed." You sighed sitting up straight with a shrug.

"He bailed on you?"

"Yep."

"What a dick." She huffed.

You nodded and Tifa put her hand on your shoulder, "Drinks on the house."

"Thanks Tif',"

She gave you a motherly smile and you cracked a weak half-smile back.

"She! Tifa! Another beer!" A man called.

"Coming!"

You sighed and scratched your finger nail into the wooden table. There was music playing softly over the radio well the men gathered around the bar to watch the game playing on the TV's.  As always there was a couple drunk frat boys playing on the pinball machines.

Sooner or later Tifa would have to kick them out. Speak of the devil, the woman stopped by to quickly hand you a cocktail. Friday nights were always busy at the tavern unfortunately.

Usually you would help since Tifa was the only waitress but tonight you'd rather be the one getting smashed. Wallowing in alcohol wasn't a good idea, especially in the tomorrow morning, but you seemed to suck at having a love life.

This was the fifth guy who didn't even show up to the date, earlier ones only ended in you cringing and blocking your ex-date.

Here you were at a tavern dressed up and all alone, what is a girl to do except get to drinking?

You were about to take a sip of your cocktail when you felt like someone was staring at you from across the room. With a sultry look you scanned around the room until they settled on a red-headed man.

His aquarmarine eyes were beautifully vibrant, as beautiful as the Costa De Sol ocean. His hair was messy and spikey with a long red ponytail traveling down his back. His face was just as gorgeous as the rest of him, his cheek bones prominent and accentuated by red curves on each side. His facial features were more feminine but his shirt and jacket exposed his hard pectorals.

It wasn't until you drifted away from his gorgeous face to notice his clothing.

Black suit and tie-a Turk!

Fuck!

You gasped and looked away at that realization.

Where was Tifa? Barret? Was this guy here because he knew where Avalanche's home base was? There was another Turk beside him too, an intimidating bald man with shades and multiple piercings.

Out of the corner of your eye you noticed him lean towards his partner before standing up from his stool. He was walking towards you.

"Yo, I'm Reno." He greeted.

"Reno hm?" You purred, "Give me one good reason to have you sit down beside me?"

"Only one? I have many." The Turk chuckled.