Singing in the Shower Zack Fair x Reader

Note: Just a cute little drabble out of boredom being sick :3! 

ENJOY!

"Hello from the other side. I must've called a thousand times."

Your voice mixed with Adele's echoed off the walls of the showering room. 

"To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart but it don't matter clearly, doesn't tear you apart anymore." You screeched.

You began humming at the bridge not wanting to shatter anything or overwork your vocal cords trying to match Adele's pitch.

"Anymore. Hello from the other side. I must've called a thousand times. To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I done but it don't matter clearly, doesn't tear you apart anymore."

Probably because of your stereo blaring, you didn't hear your door opening a minute ago. You continued to sing the song putting your heart, soul, sweat, guts, blood, and tears into it despite your voice not being the best.

Finally, the piano ended and you sighed as Just Like a Pill by P!NK began playing. Your vocal cords always hurt when you sang with Adele but it was worth it. You finished up your shower routine before stepping out. You quickly dried yourself off before putting on your uniform of a deep blue sleeveless turtleneck, and dark skirt (with shorts underneath of course).

You brushed your hair and styled it into a ponytail before opening the door.

You screamed and jumped out of your skin when you saw your trainer Angeal and your boyfriend/training partner Zack was there. And he was looking through your annoying, deep, and quite embarrassing baby pictures!

"Hey (Name)! I didn't know you were so cute as a baby. Nice singing by the way." Zack said with a wink.

You stormed over and ripped the book out of his hands before smacking him in the head hard and placing it back. Well Zack was recovering on the floor you turned to Angeal who had made a face at Zack that said I-told-you-that-would-happen-dumbbell-I'm-not-surprised-at-all.

"How long have you been here?" You asked.

"10 minutes ago," Angeal answered. 

"10 minutes?! How did you even get in!" You yelled your face tomato red.

"Zack had a key."

You blush disappeared and you made a wtf face, "I never gave Zack a key."

Said SOLDIER awkwardly smiled and you glared and grabbed the same book and once again smacked him on the noggin hard.

"How did you get a key?" You demanded.

"Owie! You left your key behind once so I took it and had a copy made." Zack replied rubbing his head.

"Next time if you hear me showering or singing don't come in okay? I almost came out without a towel on."

You walked over to your knee-high boots and slipped them on before zipping them up. Zack kissed your cheek and you rolled your eyes, "I'm not apologizing for smacking you, dingbat."

"Your singing was actually pretty good. You're a better singer than you are a SOLDIER-"

BLAM!

"Next time. Keep your mouth shut."

Angeal smirked and shook his head.

"OWieeeee!"