LITERALLY CRACK BUT IDC

Prompt: Tseng hears screaming coming from your room and runs in to investigate only to discover you had tied a potato to your ceiling fan 

Note: HONESTLY THIS IS FUCKING CRACK BUT QUARANTINE HAS GOTTEN TO ME. 

My sister and I were bored and started watching Vines when we saw the potato vine and I looked up at the ceiling fan in my room and knew what we had to do. 

Um turns out ceiling fans and potatoes don't work together and we literally had to duck and cover because the string holding it was not gonna hold but then our Dad came in and shut it off and yeah. This is where the story came from. 

I had to write this after I finished laughing. Its a crack drabble but idc it was hilarious XD!!!!!

Screaming coming from your room echoed down the hallway. 

Tseng quickly ran in with his gun at the ready only to find there was no intruder. 

"Get the potato!" 

"The fan is too fast!" 

The Wutai man blinked in confusion. 

He understood you had a sleepover, but he wasn't quite sure what was happening. Everyone was taking shelter as something was being spun around your ceiling fan. 

A potato? 

He sighed and tucked his gun in his holster before stepping over to under the ceiling fan. He yanked the chain and it slowed down to a stop. Tseng took the object hanging from a string and saw it was a large potato. 

"Why is there a potato tied to the ceiling fan?" He asked.  

You poked out from under your bed and sighed in relief, "Thanks Tseng! I was waiting for the string to snap and kill someone." 

"That didn't answer my question, ma'am." 

"Oh, well we were bored and watching Vines so we tied a potato to the ceiling fan--it was fine until (Best Friend's Name) turned up the speed."

"I didn't expect it to be swinging that fast!" She defended. 

You shimmed out from underneath the bed and stood up. 

"You weren't curious why the people in the video were screaming?" You asked. 

"I thought that you were in danger." Tseng said crossing his arms. 

"Oh we were, that potato would've hurt if it hit us in the head. Thank you Tseng you're our hero." Your best friend gushed. 

"You're welcome, ma'am. Just don't tie objects to your fan...can't believe I had to say such a thing." 

You beamed and nodded. 

He left with the potato still in his hand as if he didn't trust you not to again. 

"Want to try the carrot next?"...