Debt to Repay Tseng x Reader NSFW

Warning: MINORS DO NOT INTERACT!!

You shifted uncomfortably in your seat, but no matter how you shifted the vibrator would not get away from your clit.

This was a punishment from Tseng after you sent him nudes well he was in the middle of a super important meeting.

He was aroused for two hours as you kept sending him more and more.

Now, he was paying you back ten fold. You were not allowed to touch yourself or pull it out and he had the remote control.

You let out a whine and grinded against the chair. It was not enough to cum but it was enough that it was making your life a living hell. You dug your nails into the chair's armrests struggling to control yourself.

The urge to reach down and rub your poor swollen petals was intoxicating.
However, you were at work in public and you had to keep your moans to a minimum. Tseng raised it a level and you bit hard into your lower lip arching your back forward.

It was buzzing right against your clit and if you pushed down you could press it hard into it.

"(Name)?"

Fuck.

You gathered yourself and turned around to see it was Reno. He arched an eye brow examining you in suspicion.

"Youuuu all right?" He questioned.

You nodded.

"You're face is really red." He pointed out.

You lifted your hand to your cheeks as if you didn't realize you were.

"So I am?" You held the moan down in your throat as he turned it back off, "Sorry, hot flashes—it's a women thing."

"Right. Well, apparently Tseng wanted you to deliver this to him personally,"

Your eyes landed on a minilla folder in his hand held out towards you.

"Thanks Ren-" You gasped feeling the vibrator jump back up to a 7.

You hadn't even reached 10 yet and already you were a fucking disaster. Curling in on yourself you held back a moan, squeezing your lips tightly shut.

"Are you sure you're okay? Wait. Are you...on your period?"

You nodded from your position feeling blood dribble from the break in your skin.

"Geeze. Glad it's not me, anyways when you're done with...that–deliver it to Tseng." The Turk turned around and left.

You felt your core fluttering—your breathing was heavy that you tried to cover with your hand. Tears sparkled in your eyes as you felt your core grow tighter and tighter.

You clenched down on nothing. It hurt to bite down so hard on your fingers to muffle your scream of bliss.

Then it stopped completely.

You squeezed your hands between your legs struggling not to reach down and bring yourself to release.
That was the rules, you couldn't touch yourself no matter how much you wanted to.

With a soft whine you slamemd your head into the desk as you came down from it. Your fingers and legs twitched as your belly hurt from the coil being so tight.

You let out a slow shaking breath as you stood up and hurried down the hallway. The vibrator kept rubbing against your clit with every pass of your hips and it was driving you nuts.

Your fingers itched and twitched but you were a good girl and didn't touch. At last you arrived to Tseng's office and pressed the ring button.

The door opened and you stepped inside. There was a large table in the middle of the room where conferences were held. Behind it was Tseng's desk neat and minimum with only a phone and a pen holder.