Chapter Thirty-Five

I was welcomed by a dimmed unfamiliar room when I woke up. It took my brain five seconds to reconnect and realize that I'm in Ali's bedroom.

Napangiti ako nang maalala ang nangyari. I successfully relieved him! I can't help but feel smug about it. Ate L will be so proud.

I bit my lip. It feels so good. It's so addictive that I want to do it again. May I can ask Ali if we can do it again?

Tumingin ako sa gilid ng kama pero wala siya roon. Bumangon ako para makaupo. My smile faded when it dawned me how heavy my body feels. I still feel tired. Hindi ko alam kung dahil sa jetlag o dahil sa nangyari kanina.

The black duvet fell. I'm not wearing the black top and cardigan anymore. Isang malaking puting t-shirt ang suot ko. Underneath, my legs felt bare. I checked and I was only wearing my undies.

I wonder where's Ali?

I got out of the bed. The shirt was big enough on me to cover my inner thighs. Hindi halata na wala akong short. It looks decent. Barefoot, I trekked my way outside.

The small hallway gave me a choice if I'm going to turn left, with two more doors, or right which where I think the living room was. I chose the right way. It was too quiet and there's no sign of Ali.

"Ali?" I called out as I curiously looked around. Hindi ko 'yon masyadong napansin kanina dahil sa pagtatampo ko kaya kukunin ko ang pagkakataon na ito para maglibot.

I'm in Ali's condo unit. Matagal ko na naririnig ang tungkol sa lugar na ito pero ngayon lang ako nakapunta.

It was all white and black with only a little splash of colors. Everything looks of high quality, even the expensive looking wooden floors. The unit looked spacious but still well-concieved. It reminds me of my brother's condo, but this one is more modern based on its exterior.

He's not in the kitchen or the living room. Bumalik ako sa pinanggalingan kanina. There were two doors that I didn't check when I reached the hallway. Maybe he's in one of those rooms?

The first door I opened was another bedroom. Siguro ay guest bedroom? It was smaller than the bedroom I was in and the interior looked basic. Sinara ko ang pinto at sunod na binuksan ang sumunod. Doon ko na natagpuan si Ali.

The room was transformed into a mini-gym because of the mat flooring and the equipment lying around. One wall was occupied by a large mirror.

Ali was doing pull ups on an equipment that was mounted on the wall. He was topless, only wearing a black shorts, which is why I have the perfect view of his back. Galit na galit ang muscles niya sa likod sa exercise na ginagawa.

"Ali," I called. His head turned at the sound of my voice. Nang makita ako ay huminto siya sa ginagawa. He released the bar and hopped down.

"Hey, you're awake," he was breathless as he said it. Una kong napansin ang pawis na pawis mukha at katawan niya.

He picked up a towel from the side and began wiping his sweat. Naglakad ako palapit at walang imik na kinuha ang face towel mula sa kamay niya at ako na ang nagpunas ng pawis niya.

Ali's lips parted as he stared at me wipe his sweat. I sweetly smiled at him. He exhaled deeply and lifted one hand to brush my hair away from my face.

"Are you hungry?" he lowly asked.

My stomach grumbled in agreement. I nodded and my hand went down to his neck. Sinundan ko ng tingin ang pinupunasan. Hanggang sa umabot sa kanyang dibdib. His chest looks so sturdy and cozy.

Bumaba ang kamay ko sa abs niya at marahan na pinunasan 'yon. I wanted to know how it feels so I lifted my other hand and traced it with my finger. It's like touching a work of art. Ali inhaled sharply and I peered up to him.