Chapter Thirty-Three

Hello! Own Silas buy pre-ordering Every Bad Thing. More info here: tinyurl.com/EBTBatch2
______________

It was in the middle of the movie when my phone beeped for a message. Agad ko 'yon kinuha para basahin.

Ali Santiesteban:
Baby, can we FaceTime?

I bit my lip. It was eleven PM in France which means it's five AM in the Manila. Siguro ay kakagising niya lang.

Apat na araw na akong nasa France kasama ang pamilya ko. It's been four days since I saw him that night.

Hindi kami makapag-video call dahil sa magkaibang oras. I am busy with family activities while he's busy with work. I didn't want him to stay up late 'cos he has work. He also doesn't want to intrude with our family bonding 'cos he says it'll be rude.

I couldn't stop from thinking about that... night. My cheeks instantly heated.

I've seen several kissing scenes from movies—but none if those scenes were like what Ali and I did.

I couldn't get it out of my head; Ali kissing me breathless and touching me. It doesn't matter what time or where, whether it's in the middle of the day or I'm surrounded with my family, the vivid images will replay in my head out of nowhere and I'll end up flushing so hard. Hindi lang mukha ang nag-iinit sa akin kundi buong katawan.

Hanggang halik lang ang mga napapanood ko kaya nung gabing 'yon ay hindi ko alam kung ano ang ginawa namin. I just know that it feels right and it feels good with him.

According to my research, we made out and making out sometimes involve sexual stimulation. My face was hot the whole time I was reading about it in Wikipedia because I kept on remembering what Ali did to me that night, but it was also so enlightening. I learned that the wave of pleasure that I had was called orgasm.

Hyon Alexandria Serrano:
Good morning, Ali. Sorry. :( Nanunuod kami ni Ate L ng movie.

Kakatapos lang namin kumain ng dinner nang pumunta si Ate Laurene sa kwarto ko at biglang nag-ayang manuod ng movie sa kwarto niya.

Itinabi ko ang phone at pinilit ibalik ang atensyon sa pinapanuod na movie. Coincidentally, the leads were making out. I feel like my face is going to explode.

The girl was straddling the guy in bed. She was rolling her hips in a choreographed and expert manner while they were sharing a passionate kiss. It reminded me of... that night. He kissed her neck while the girl's lips parted and puffed a breath. That reminded me of that night, too.

After a few seconds, they were interrupted by a ringing phone. It snapped the girl from her daze. The guy tried to keep kissing her but she was already focused on the ringing phone. The guy grunted in disappointment and plopped back to the bed.

Biglang humagikgik si Ate L. Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Wala naman nakakatawang scene?

"What's funny, Ate?" I asked.

"Blue balls. Blue balls are funny." She snickered.

My forehead creased. "What's blue balls?"

"Oh, innocent Hyon." She heavily sighed. "It's commonly used for guys 'cos it has a scientific explanation, but it's generally used when someone's turned on but failed to relieve his or her arousal. In short, nabitin."

Umuwang ang mga labi ko. Nabitin. It's the term that I used when I was frustrated over something after sharing kisses with Ali. Iyon ba 'yon?

"H-How do you know if someone's turned on, Ate?"

Ngumuso si Ate Laurene, mukhang pinag-iisipan talaga ang tanong ko. Kinalimutan na namin pareho ang pinapanuod. "I don't know how to tell when it comes to girls, but as for the guys, they get this boner or hard on... here." She laughed and pointed at her crotch.