• | Repugnant | •

"Nushara, would you like to dance with me right now?"

Zoya could hear every word Aditya uttered and her eyes widened in shock at the unexpected twist of events. She obviously felt strange about her own feelings as Nushara smiled and took his hand delightedly.

As 'Save the last dance for me' by Michael Bublé was being played, Aditya dragged Nushara towards the dance floor while Zoya was staring at them blankly.

Continued...

As she witnessed the least expected scene in front of her eyes as the adamant and rude Aditya asked a rather naïve but surprised Nushara aka the 'Make-up Queen' for a dance, Zoya knew that something wasn't right, definitely not.

It's the freaking Aditya Hooda about whom I'm over-analyzing! So what if he chose a random girl to have a dance at the party? This is none of my business, this will never even be because my business here is something else which I need to get over with soon! Zoya pondered logically concentrating about the weird atmosphere engulfing her brain.

Meanwhile with a proud smile Aditya smoothly entered the dance floor and turned to face Zoya, who was standing near the buffet staring at them all the while making Nushara feel as if his entire attention was focused on her. He looked at the girl, took her left hand placing it on his shoulder and touched her waist slightly with his free hand.

He was not even a single bit interested to dance with Nushara nor any other girl at the party and touching her was a whole other episode! Aditya was confused why he wanted to dance suddenly just because he felt offended that a random man had his eyes set on Zoya in a lustrous way but he needed distraction.

Taking a slow breath sparing a last glance Aditya's way, Zoya quickly served herself few delicacies from the buffet as she wanted to escape the situation.

You can dance every dance with the guy
Who gives you the eye, let him hold you tight..
You can smile every smile for the man

Who held your hand beneath the pale moon light..
But don't forget who's takin' you home
And in whose arms you're gonna be
So darling, save the last dance for me...

As Aditya moved to the rhythm of the song with Nushara who had her eyes on him only, Zoya managed to march away from getting under the limelight courtesy Aditya. She wasn't feeling entertained seeing Aditya dance with a girl whom he has just met and she realized that it proves how idiotic a person like him can get, irrespective of acting like the bad guy as she could clearly see Nushara's lust filled eyes for Aditya.

What a jerk! Does Aditya even realize that Miss Make-up Queen is only getting closer to him, trying to send her hands touching his body everywhere possible in front of a large crowd by taking advantage of him asking her for a stupid dance? Nushara sure seems she would pounce on him the next sec if they were alone! Anjana aunt had been correct. Aditya is super weird and definitely needs 'a taste of his own medicine' for making me suffer without doing anything against him all this time.

Zoya felt odd that a guy like Aditya could be blind to what's happening around him but then again, it's his damn life and he can do whatever he wants and she's no one to point out his sick mentality.

As she comfortably took a seat at the table, Anjana was amused seeing Zoya alone and not with Aditya. She smiled pleasantly while Zoya started eating from her plate.

"Zoya, Aditya aur Nushara kaha hai? I thought since you went to eat something, they'll accompany you. Woh dono bhi buffet ke paas hoga na?"

Anjana's question made Zoya feel rigid. What must she say? Anjana aunty, guess what? Your son is a complete a**h***! He simply asked Nushara who is hanging on to him like a leech for a dance and look at them now, having so much fun! Or will it be appropriate to say that she knows nothing about their whereabouts nor had she seen them? Zoya looked at her plate hesitating and looked at Anjana.