• | Better Make Up A Good Excuse Next Time! | •

As Zoya let the water from the shower cool down her head for a minute, she sighed. Her mind wandered over everything that happened within the day with her life. She sent her hand across her hair and closed her eyes tightly, still quite surprised to believe that she actually stepped forward and went off-track for sometime. How could she behave so stupidly and so unlike herself? This is not her real identity, not the real Zoya!

How come the most important notion never reached her mind that she was alone at an isolated area with 'Aditya Hooda'? Someone who had a strange kind of grudge against her, who seemed to be hating her with every brain cell of his, someone who really said to her face the first day they met that she should never reach out to him for any kind of help? Period!

As Zoya moved out of the washroom taking a bath and after changing in to her dark Blue pajama suit, she started wiping the water off her long hair with a towel and walked in front of the dressing table. Today has definitely been a rough day for her since the beginning, as she had many plans and commitments she needed to get done before evening.

When she called Anjana to inform her that she won't be arriving to the Hooda house for dinner, she never predicted that she will have to come across some drunk thugs who would be chasing her along the road while on her way. What amazed Zoya the most was how Aditya appeared in front of her miraculously and took her away when she thought that she was a goner tonight! A damn prey!

Zoya placed the towel on the rack and taking the dryer from the top drawer of the shelf attached to the drawing table, she plugged the wire to the socket, switched on the power, sat on the chair and started drying her hair. As Zoya out of the window of her room, she couldn't help but feel intimidated at her own crack actions.

She was always known as a head-strong, determined and confident girl around the people who knew her since childhood and her colleagues but what had gotten to her tonight? She just lost her self-control at the snap of fingers! Was it necessary for her to give in to her needs and kiss Aditya back? When did she become so straight-forward?

Zoya shivered as the idea crossed her mind and when she was finally done drying her hair, she placed the dryer at its place, combed her hair and decided that it's better to have a hot cup of Coffee before going to sleep since tomorrow is going to be a long day but first she should relieve her mind from the stress that she is going through at the present, where its adverse effect would be lack of sleep. As Zoya wore her slip-ons and marched out of her room, suddenly her right elbow hit the main door and it pained.

"Aah!", she shrieked and immediately took a closer glance at her injured elbow. When did this happen? Was it when I fell on to the ground while running or when.. As Zoya kept pondering over the possible circumstances to get an idea about when did she get hurt, it applied to her that this was why she shouted in pain, when she was hiding out with Aditya. That was where everything went haywire! She shut close her eyes and placed her hand on her forehead and opened her eyes the next moment, attentively and carefully to notice how big the injury on her elbow was.

There was a small patch of blood, which had freezed by then and a cut beneath it. She had screamed when she was waiting with Aditya behind the barriers, hiding from the goons due to the injury and that one, freaking, kiss he planted on her lips was unanticipated! It came up to Zoya's mind that she still doesn't know why did Aditya kiss her in the first place. 

Alright, Aditya kaafi weird hai jo apne Dad ko respect karna bhi nahi jaanta hoga par hum jaante hai ki woh jo bhi kehetha hai, probably bohot saari baatein mean nahi kartha. That's why he saved me on time today but what was the need for him to kiss me? 

As the myriad of emotions went across Zoya's mind and heart on a one-on-one battle, she sighed aloud and walked inside her room to put some medicine and a plaster to cover the patch up.