• | A Visitor at the House | •

The servants in the kitchen of the Hooda House were busy running here and there preparing breakfast for the family members at 7 am. It was a casual Monday morning when everyone would go for work either by public transport or by their own vehicles. But the day was certainly challenging for a certain Mr. Harshwardhan Hooda who was about to leave for the Mumbai Courts to fight one of the toughest cases he has had to combat in his life.

To say that he wasn't nervous would be an understatement since the win-win situation here was doubtful though he has had experience in winning almost all the cases that he had been given the opportunity to handle within the last 30 years.

The murder case he is fighting at the moment is quite serious compared to the cases he has fought, the reason being this a triple murder case which took place in Andheri, Mumbai in broad daylight where people weren't able to witness anything unfortunately. The case demanded lots of investigation to be done thoroughly thus Harshwardhan stayed up late till one to three am early morning without proper sleep, since the past month to look in to the crux of the problem and collect the necessary evidence to show as proof in court.

Past week was definitely the most testing week for him as a lawyer since information related to the case was already published in many newspapers in details as headlines and the country was aware about the murders. Along with that he also received few threatening calls asking him to stop investigating the case further with the support of Private Investigators but Harshwardhan knew how to handle such nuisance calls and the people who made them in his own way. He contacted the CBI Headquarters in New Delhi and requested to catch the threatening party. The Police took action and within 24 hours the culprits were caught.

For further safety a Police Commissioner who is friends with Harshwardhan, Sanjay Rampal suggested and arranged four Police officers to guard outside the Hooda house near the front and back entrances. The officers used to arrive at 9'O clock every morning and leave by 7'O clock starting from day before yesterday. Harshwardhan didn't necessarily find the need of any security at his residence but he didn't refuse the request made by his friend to help him feel calm whenever he's out of home since his family was at safe hands.

If someone had an issue with the excess protection, it was none other than Harshwardhan's own son Aditya. The Twenty Three year old young lad had a verbal fight with his father about four years ago when he decided to connect CCTV Cameras around the house because of the numerous number of thefts that took place in the road in which they were residing in at that duration so it was no wonder that Aditya would again stand against another attempt made by his father to secure the house from any possible attacks.

Though the CCTV cameras were successfully installed by eight corners outside the Hooda house, according to Aditya's opinion the connectivity of cameras meant that they suspect people of any kind of wrong deed and he felt that if there is any person that he and his mother should feel afraid of regarding any random issue and who should be punished of any sort of crime, it is none other than his 'So-called' father Mr. Harshwardhan Hooda and not any stranger.

For Aditya, his father is the only person on this planet that he wouldn't trust with his life after the difficult consequences he and his mother had to endure because of his wrong pursuits. How can the man who could leave his family all of a sudden one day for an outsider whom he had known for just a few days be trusted with making attempts to trying to protect his wife and son?

While Harshwardhan was having his breakfast that a servant brought to the dining table which contained of Avocado Toast with Eggs and Fresh Fruit Juice, Anjana walked downstairs in order to have her breakfast. She sauntered towards the dining table and had her seat and started serving breakfast for herself. Neither Harshwardhan nor Anjana said a word because both of them knew neither of them had a reason to communicate with each other.