• | I'm Zoya. Zoya Khurana| •

Harshwardhan has been attending courts for his murder case hearing since a week and there seems to be no huge progress. As usual the case continues till date and he leaves home every weekday by 7.30'O clock and return past 10 pm. Anjana had no idea apart from his law firm and the courts, where does her husband travel as out station and she didn't find it necessary to inquire her husband about it though she stayed up every night till he came home. It was no wonder why Aditya didn't prefer talking to his mother who is clueless about everything important.

As it has been two hours since her husband left home, Anjana walked towards her son's bedroom by 9'O clock to check whether something is wrong with Aditya since he didn't arrive downstairs for breakfast nor did he leave for jogging as usual on every morning. As she neared Aditya's room her mind was hesitant to knock at his door thinking about the repercussions of what his reply would be but because she was tensed for him, she tapped on his door twice.

"Adi.. Adi? Tum andhar ho na beta?"

Anjana waited for a while till she received any response from inside the room but to her disappointment she heard nothing and with a broken heart, when she looked down and was about to leave, she heard the key of her son's rooms door turn and out peeked Aditya with his disheveled hair covering his forehead. As Anjana tried to find any difference it seemed as if Aditya had taken a shower early morning without leaving his room to continue with his daily routine since she could see water droplets on his face, hair and the bare shoulders that were just slightly visible.

Aditya was staring at his mother with a disinterested look on his face.

"Kya hua Maa? Aapko kuch kaam tha?"

Anjana nodded her head in a 'no' and placed her hand on her son's head, caressing his wet hair with a smile which Aditya found quite an awkward moment since he isn't used to being a Mamma's boy since his life turned towards devastation neither was he used to her extra attention. Aditya cleared his throat alarming Anjana about what she was doing and she instantly took her hand off her son's hair. Aditya composed himself staring at his mother.

"Tum neeche nahi aaye the. Jogging pe nahi jaana hai kya?"

"Ah... Nahi main aaj busy hoon. Mujhe library jaana hai padhne, semester exams keliye. Maine purposely jogging avoid karke shower leliya tha. Aap meri ek madat karengi?"

Aditya's tiny request made Anjana happy within her heart and she held Aditya's left hand with which he was holding the door tightly.

"Haa.. Kya baat hai Cheeku? Main teri madat karungi.."

Aditya recognized the change in Anjana's tone and realized that she was expecting more than enough from her son and he decided to change to his normal attitude.

"Just that I want my breakfast packed in my lunch box. Aap Mary Aunty ko kahiye ki mujhe Apple aur Peanut Butter Toasts chahiye, main jaate waqt lejaunga. Thanks"

And with that without caring to look at his mother for any approval, Aditya shut close the door with a 'thud' sound. Anjana was completely taken aback with Aditya's conduct and she couldn't believe that she was expecting Aditya to act normal with her, forgetting whatever has happened in the past. She knew as a fact that she was fragile and had done many mistakes as a wife and a devoted mother but she also understood that when Aditya needed a father's love and protection when he was sick as a teenager, it was only Anjana who stood as a pillar for her son and nurtured him properly so that he could get well soon by taking him to medical sessions, helping him with his meditation and mental exercises.

Anjana informed Mary about Aditya's breakfast plans and she was reading the Morning Newspaper 'Rising India' about her husband's Murder case hearing when she heard Aditya's footsteps and she turned around and stood up to notice Aditya rushing in a hurry with his backpack on his shoulders, wearing a black fitting t-shirt, a brown jacket and denims, with a pair of Slip-on shoes. Mary aunty came running to hand over Aditya his lunch box and the water bottle and giving a tiny smile to her, Aditya was out through the main door.