• | Collision | •

"May I know who's speaking?"

Aditya waited with bated breath which he felt was quite weird for someone like him.

"I'm Zoya. Zoya Khurana"

Continued...

"So um.. Aapko Mr. Hooda se kya baat karni hai? You will have to tell me kyun ki Mr. Hooda is either sleeping ya phir ghar pe nahi hai. Mujhe koyi farak nahi padta anyway.."

Aditya decided to be honest even though he was interacting with a complete stranger.

"Is this the way to... father like th..? Aapko sharam nahi aati? Agar aap unke bete hai then you should kn.. respect your father!"

Aditya was pissed with what the caller meant to say though her speech wasn't clear. How could someone point a finger at him without knowing anything about what kind of a father Harshwardhan is? And how dare someone talk to him in a high pitch?

"Excuse me Ma'am! Jo bhi Zoya - Soya ho aap, I don't give a darn aur jiske baareme aapko nahi maloom, uske baareme mere saath argue karna is nonsense. Agar Mr. Hooda se baat karna itna important hai toh I'll give you his phone number. +91 ..... ..... Happy?"

Aditya sounded very much annoyed and disinterested.

"Very much aur thanks for gi... the number. Harshwardhan uncle ko cont.. zaroori tha. Ummeed rakhthe hai ki humari aur aapki kabhi nahi jamegi. Khuda Hafiz!"

With that the girl hung up the call and Aditya stared at the cordless in shock. What did she mean when she said that she's not going to be in good terms with him ever? As if she'll be meeting him one day! Who was that girl with such a big attitude?

Sighing to himself, Aditya went out of the main door. He had better things to look forward to in the day rather than wasting his time thinking about a random call.

* * * * *

When Aditya walked towards the park, Yuvaan was already seated at a bench with his dog Timothy. Aditya waved at his friend while Yuvaan came running towards Aditya and started walking around the park with him.

"Good morning bro, tera mood ajeeb sa kyun hai? Itni subah jagrah karke aaye ho ya phir kal raat kuch hua?"

Aditya smiled to himself with the realization that his friend knows him very well when he's thrilled and when he's sad.

"No yaar and of course Good Morning! It's just that aaj jab main ghar se nikhalne waala tha, land par ek call aaya. It was a girl, kuch zyaada hi badtameez thi woh. She was trying to teach me kaise mujhe Mr. Hooda ko izzat dena chahiye! Are you kidding me?"

Yuvaan was perplexed listening to Aditya. He couldn't comprehend what his friend was trying to say.

"Whou.. Slow down sher. Ab mujhe poori baat bata ke hua kya..."

Aditya explained everything to Yuvaan while Timothy followed the friends from behind. Yuvaan started laughing at Aditya once he finished telling his friend about the call.

"Tu na Adi, kabhi nahi sudhrega. Arrey yaar, us bechari ko kaise patha hoga tere dad ke saath tera relationship kaisa hai ha? Aur God forbid agar woh uncle ko jaanthi hai toh I won't be there to save you yaar. Waise us ladki ne sahi kaam kiya hai..."