| Prologue |

He was on his way to go for jogging early in the morning as usual, walking outside the big mansion, with his headphones around his head listening to music and an iPod in his hands when his body clashed with something or rather someone quite soft and shorter than him. Aditya stopped in his strides and held the little frame in his arms to steady both of them with the jerk they felt. 

When he moved his head behind brushing the hair strands that fell on his forehead and looked at who blocked his way from going on a peaceful walk, when even the sun hasn't risen up in the sky to warn everyone of a new day, Aditya noticed the most beautiful girl he has ever witnessed standing in front of him and staring at him, directly in the eyes with her mouth opened in an 'O' shape. She seemed to be dumbstruck.

She must be around my age probably, Aditya thought to himself. 

Her hair was tied in a ponytail with few hair strands falling to her face that covered her eyes and she was wearing a floral printed long-sleeves dress which made her look taller than her normal height. He slowly noticed her stiletto platform heels and smiled inside his mind. She was wearing square-shaped spectacles which gave her face a matured look. He noticed the girl's tensed state immediately when his eyes checked through her furrowed eyebrows.

But unknown to Aditya, for her too this was the first time. Finding someone this attractive...

That's the prologue that I wrote within few seconds. Once I start updating the chapters, hope the story will interest you with its plot 🌼