• | Are You Kidding Me! | •

Aditya kept observing the facial features of the stranger keenly. Even with furrowed eyebrows directed at him she looked pretty and her eyes held a mischievous glare, he had to admit. His attention was broken when the girl batted her eyelashes with confusion and suddenly she snapped her fingers in front of Aditya's eyes.

"Excuse me? Aap mujhe aise kyun dekh rahe hai?"

Aditya gained his composure looking at the surroundings and cleared his throat to answer the girl.

"Ah... kuch nahi, sorry. Maine aapko yaha pehele nahi dekha hai, so I was just..."

Aditya didn't know why on earth his mouth muttered such a big lie but he realized that his question was indeed good since he could get to know about the girl and her whereabouts. She gave him an innocent smile which made Aditya's heart skip a beat eventually.

"Ji, main yaha nayi aayi hoon but I'm unable to find the location jaha mujhe jaana hai. Kya aap meri madat karsakthe hai please?"

That's when Aditya moved his eyes and noticed the rolling bag and the huge suitcase which were placed on the ground near the girl's feet. She seemed to have come to stay with someone, he assumed. But first he needed something to distract himself and come out of the weird attraction that he felt for the girl and Aditya very well knew that if he decided to help her, that would mean he'd have to spend more time with her and it would definitely end up making the girl uncomfortable too. Aditya was chivalrous enough to not make a girl feel uneasy with his stare.

After staring here and there finally he managed to help the girl in his own way.

"Dekhiye, main madat nahi karsaktha hoon aapki. I'm sor..."

Without letting Aditya continue with what he wanted to tell her, the girl snapped at once. She placed her hands on her hips and stared at Aditya directly with anger reflecting in her eyes.

"I'm new here aur yeh baat aapko maine kaha bhi tha phir bhi aap meri madat karne se inkaar kar rahe hai? Aap kitne ehsaan faramosh insaan hai!"

It immediately clicked to Aditya as if he has heard this particular tone recently but he couldn't remember from where. Why did whatever I said irritated her this much? Let alone she didn't even listen to what I wanted to tell her! She needs to learn a lesson irrespective of how beautiful she might be. Putting allegations on me for not helping her is absurd because I was trying to do that only!

Aditya copied the girl's style of keeping his hands on his hips which made her adjust her spectacles in anger and scrunch her eyebrows even more. When Aditya moved his head in front of her with amusement, it made the girl back off two steps and look at Aditya surprisingly.

"Dekhiye, mujhe jogging keliye jaana tha isliye main kisiko aapki madat keliye bulaane waala tha but now that you've said ki main ehsaan faramosh hoon, I'm-not-going-to-help-you. Ab aap jo karna hai kariye, Hasta la vista!"

"I'm sorry. Aap suniye..."

Aditya couldn't suppress a triumphant smile when the girl was trying to sound apologetic and with that he turned around and ran at fast pace towards the park. The girl stood at her place bewildered thinking of what just happened. Such a good looking guy with an equally immense ego? She stomped her feet on the ground, picked up her bags and walked the other direction wishing that she would never see that egoistic guy ever.

* * * * *

Aditya after doing his usual rounds around the park, visited his favourite Coffee Shop 'Hot Coffee Factory' and had a Chocolate doughnut and finally headed towards his house. It was past 8.30 am and he remembered that Yuvaan might not be at home since he said he might not be available for the entire day since he has to take his mother to the doctors'.