𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘮 • 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵 (Not an update)

If you're familiar with Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil or Pavitra Rishta, you know how Sushant Singh Rajput became a household name within a short time. He grabbed an opportunity in Bollywood but I wouldn't waste time writing about how vile the celluloid world is as it has come to light now.

I wanted to pen down a special note for Sushant in June itself though whenever I started writing, I felt that something was amiss. I was waiting for a proper moment to write about this good soul & I guess I was delaying for the perfect time only. CBI finally took charge of Sushant's case & I felt that I can write about him with a smile now. The moment I got to know the news I had tears of happiness. Hurrah to the efforts everyone made!

My story in short; after I started watching Bepannaah & felt curious about the talented Harshad while searching through his previous work, I came across Kis desh. I recognized Preet Juneja, the jovial guy as the person who also played Manav in PR since I knew about the show. As I went on watching KD further, I started adoring the bond shared between Prem & Preet. How effortlessly Sushant portrayed that character! After Prem, my most favourite character in KD was Preet. He was on point with his acting & comic timing.

Sushant's Preet surprised me since Manav was the opposite. Calm & composed & he was at his best. Moving on, M. S Dhoni was the first movie of his that I watched & he did justice to the portrayal. I am yet to watch Dil Bechara though I've the movie but in the similar way that I took time to talk about him here, I guess I've to delay watching it. It's quite the task.

I had a crucial exam that day & later on, feeling tired as I was going through my twitter timeline, I noticed an article with the news & I was beyond shocked that I blinked several times in disbelief. For the next two weeks whenever I came across a tweet, video or a happy photograph of Sushant, tears would spring up. I've discussed this with a friend & we were both equally disturbed with his untimely demise. It's surprising how the news affected many across the world!

If I'm asked the truth that I am believing right now, I stress the fact that Sushant's life was at first made fun of by the nasty blinds when he was alive, then finally collectively ruined by the movie mafia. M. Bhatt that vicious beast, the people who tried to malign Sushant's image through articles & who can forget that b**** (A disrespect to womenkind) without a backbone, who is using the woman card to protect her identity & only spills venom are the obvious culprits.

Toxic relationships can be severely disturbing & I'd like to give a small advice to my readers but out of the context. If you are in such a relationship where you're controlled or blackmailed, make sure that you're strong enough to give priority to yourself and let go.

'Kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehena' is what one should adhere at this point, where people like Kangana Ranaut misuses their power & take the liberty of accusing every celeb she wants to target, for her vendetta by cashing in on a beautiful soul like Sushant. There's a reason why many say that one should absorb positivity & ignore the negativity. I pity the ones who are marketing themselves by making a public mockery of someone who is no longer existing & has nothing to do with their lives.

I haven't watched the videos posted by SP nor SBS within the past few days for Harshad's Ganesh Utsav performance yet as I couldn't make up my mind since apart from watching Prem & Preet's scenes in KD, I also enjoyed their off-screen bond. It breaks my heart whenever I remember how much I adored them together onscreen with their charming persona.

Also a special mention. I believe that it's seriously despicable & shabby of a hater or someone who never even tried to understand what a man like Harshad actually is, to reflect that an actor like him is only interested in adding brownie points to his popularity & that's the sole reason he's performing for Sushant. They state that he wants to boost his image by shining at a vulnerable situation & he's selfish. The joke is on them. I could've questioned the haters but that's not in my character & going against ones who don't even make practical sense would be idiotic.

Where do they plan to go from here? How can people out of the blue criticise someone regarding whom they're not even familiar with? When considering this particular mind set of people, their concern states that what they want is to abuse Harshad no matter what the reason just because he's unproblematic & somewhere in their hearts they have stored hatred only. They should first get their facts straight and then comment. It's funny that they are mostly teens, who may have made a/c's recently, only to bash him & haven't even understood the world properly. Social media is toxic unless these kinds of people leave the platform!

It's as if they know about Harshad and Sushant's bond they shared since 2008. For Christ's sake most people that I have been noticing for the past few days thinks that Pavitra Rishta was Sushant's first & only serial on tv! Seriously? If that's what you believe about Sushant, then you get no right to disrespect the bond Sushant shared with Harshad at all! It's hilarious how they put two & two together & blame Harshad for coming out of his shell & performing for Sushant.

Sushant's parting & Harshad's tribute aren't any circus nor mere pieces of issues one should create a war around especially when his case is going on! Just for clout or hyping up their dislike towards Harshad for their own absurd personal reasons, people can even sell their identity nowadays & its a shame to see such illiterate people. What kind of shallow problems do they've to blame people left, right & center? I wanted to mention this since I know what a good person Harshad is from all that I've got to know for the past two years & I'm sure you'll know as well guys!

Also what just happened y'day? I was annoyed & pissed seeing how a woman out of nowhere was making claims that Harshad used to cut Sushant's dialogues in KD? This news had to come exactly one day before his tribute, what was going on inside her mind? Aaj kal sabke sab ye sochte hai ki kaise bhi karke sabko Sushant ke case me uljhalenge chahe woh innocent ho ya nahi! Mazaak chal raha hai kya? Jisne jo kaha sab maan jayenge, aur toh aur I saw someone using the dp of Sushant was inquiring a fan of Harshad (as much as I figured out) that he/she needs more clarification about this. Are you freaking serious?

Harshad was literally nothing at that time! His biggest break was KDMHMD & those who are believing anything people say through social media must accept the fact that it was Harshad's show as a lead where Sushant was playing second lead. Both of them being newbies (though Harshad did two supporting roles before) won't be having any authority over scripts or dialogues. This is common sense & also Ekta Kapoor we're talking about & not any petty producer.

If you know guys, Sushant aka Preet was supposedly gonna play the lead after Harshad aka Prem's death in the show as planned but owing to the major fan base Harshad gained within a short time, fans pestered the channel & Ekta through letters and emails stating that they can't accept any other person in the lead role except Harshad. Which is why Harshad had to return, not because he had a hand behind it!

Sushant was offered Pavitra Rishta in between by Ekta & he left KD for that reason. Harshad was given Ekta's Mahabarat after his planned exit from KD but due to fans request, he had to return to the show. If the new born fans within the past few months & the one's who hates Harshad since day one (For one obvious reason, a particular set of fans who are downright jerks too) knew their facts properly, none of this would've happened.

I'm probably watching those videos after Harshad's performance today & for me, Sushant will always be Preet as well as for Harshad as he said. I adore them massively & don't worry because truth always wins. The fans Sushant earned by having a good & kind heart within the past few months talks massively about ones who genuinely cares & they won't let go of finding justice for their idol. Plus if you haven't seen it yet watch the 'Alankar Summit IIT Mumbai speech' delivered by Sushant. He discusses nicely how he wanted to become an actor and how he finally made it to the movies. He's an inspiration for everyone 😇

So ending my note, thank you for reading & do give your opinion as well. About Harshad's performance, Sushant's life & the good deeds this guy has done while he had the time (Including the donations, private messages to his fans & motivational replies).
Do comment and have a good day peeps 🌼

Hasta la vista! 🍸

Sewwi