*Review #20*

Review #20
Status: ?
**This review is about more than a couple of books. It basically explains why I'm not updating or doing reviews as much anymore. **

As you can see, I'm not writing much reviews anymore;  i barely am in fact. I don't know about you, but I have come to a point where i just throw my phone away, as far as I possibly can because of some -most- books that I've been reading on Wattpad lately. I guess it's the extreme drama, and errors that a e driving me insane in this case.

Never in my life have I thrown my phone, or a book away; recently I seem to be doing this a lot.

Yes I actually threw a real book away, not in the garbage or something like that - no. You can say it flew meters away... yeah, by itself; I'll keep telling myself that. Yup, that's how crazy your stories drove me - not all of you of course.

Darling dearests, can we talk about the unbearable grammar mistakes and "typos" you do in one sentence? Like, can you not? Do some proofreading. Hell, go to Microsoft Word and write there; the automatic spelling check will do your work.

Second: yes, we are here to read your writings, your life. But I swear to God that I did not sign up to read detailed autobiographies.

Third, sweeties, ghosts can not type and tell their stories. No. I get it, it's fiction, but like...  seriously? Even Snow White is way more realistic. What's even worse than a ghost writing a book is a bitchy ghost writing her story. I'm guessing you take along your sass in your afterlife - oh, and a computer apparently.

Fourth, (this is taking a while) you do not have to keep confirming how cliche your story is. "Cliche, isn't it?" Yes, yes, it is. You don't have to be such a parrot about it. You want to show that you can differentiate between tacky and good stories, then write a good one and stop with the "cliche isn't it" style. I would get it if you wrote a cheesy story; at least you don't know it is. But writing one, and knowing it is that way...? What was going on with you? What-why? Even worse, is constantly reminding us that you're aware of the material you're writing. Do I give you a thumbs up like you expected? No.

Fifth: for the love of whatever, we are sick and tired of drama, people. Books are supposed to be an escape from reality into this magical journey - not a trip to hell. Why is it so goddamn hard for you to stay true to your story? Please, explain because no justification is sinking in.

Sixth? I can't believe I even reached a sixth point. I'll tell you. I don't blame this on you - no. I blame it on the rest of the world. Even Romeo and Juliette doesn't sicken me as much as those mushy crapful love stories do. I do not know what has gotten into this generation. However, i firmly believe that they should stick to writing their stories under the "parody" genre; not fiction, nor romance.

I got nothing else to say. I'm literally left speechless because the number of such existing books is driving me insane.

If you're reading this review, you know yourselves, so, don't worry, you'll figure it out. I quote an idol of mine when I say: "Ill mind".

Thank you xx