Review #12: Unbelievable

**This review isn't edited since I'm writing it at this moment from my phone. Point out any mistakes please so I can correct them. And for the writer of this book, I promised, and I'll keep it... so I'll try**

Review #12: Unbelievable

*Status: Ongoing*

Whenever you go on Wattpad, you don't expect the variable story lines you'll read. Each writer has a different story, that is. And for those who haven't read Unbelievable, the story speaks about the life of a female Chief Pilot in the military base and her journey.

As the writer mentioned in one of her A/Ns, the story did seem to escalate quickly. In a point in the story, after the huge crisis, I wished the after events weren't spoken of that much of the "unknown P.O.V" . I would've appreciated the story more and thought of it as really interesting if things were kept discrete.

Adding to that, I found some details exaggerated. I'm not sure that such events happen as often to a girl; but I thought since she's the only female in their group, then it actually makes sense that the guys act that way with her. However, I still think some points weren't thought out well.

I'll speak directly to the writer now. You apologized on how you might've gotten the military life wrong which got me wondering if you did research or asked about it. If you wanted to write such stories thst don't occur in everyone's life or you want to make it realistic, you might as well do deep research about everything as well. The honesty is appreciated for sure.

Did i find it interesting? Not really to be quite honest. I found the events really predictable (they were to me at least). You said in an A/N that you'll be able to continue the story with more surprise elements and interesting events. I hope having the climax really early in the story doesn't affect it. Surprise me. And keep the updates quick.

Thank you xx