f o u r (m)

*chapters with an (m) stand for mature

Saint had been feeling on edge for the past week. He didn't like it. He wasn't used to not feeling confident. He debated telling Ender to just stay home, but he couldn't do that. The truth was he wanted to kiss Ender again. He wanted to feel Ender's soft lips on his. Saint also had the feeling Ender needed this more than him too. He had been so adamant about it that Ender surely didn't want to hookup just to be a good "mentor."

Ender would be at his dorm any minute now, and Saint still didn't know what to expect.

A knock on the door broke Saint out of his thoughts. Saint opened the door, revealing Ender in a white sweatshirt and gray sweatpants. His hair was wet too. He must have just taken a shower. Saint liked how his hair looked wet. It looked darker than usual and more messy too.

"Hey," Saint greeted.

"Hey, Saint. How are you? What's up?" Ender said sarcastically, joking about their previous call.

Ender walked in, pushing past Saint.

"I'm guessing the neat side of the room is yours?" he asked Saint. Perez' side of the room wasn't too messy, but it was definitely not as neat as Saint's side. Saint nodded his head. Ender hopped onto the bed, making himself comfortable. Saint stood awkwardly at the door.

"Ugh. C'mon, Saint. Stop making this weird," Ender complained.

"This is weird!" Saint replied. He walked over to the bed. He sat down leaving a good two feet between them.

"Only cause you're making it weird! Would some music help?" Ender asked. Saint nodded his head. It would make him feel more comfortable. Music always calmed him.

Ender stood up and put on a playlist from his phone. He put his phone on the nightstand.

"Come here, Saint," he said. Saint slowly got up and walked over to Ender, leaving a good distance between them.

"Closer," Ender ordered. Saint was directly in front of Ender now. He was taller than Ender, but not by much. Most girls Saint made out with were a foot or more shorter than him, so this was new to him. Maybe kissing him wouldn't involve neck pain. "Can I kiss you, Saint?" Ender asked for consent.

"Yes." Saint's voice was barely above a whisper. Ender tentatively reached his head up to kiss Saint.

The kiss activated some primal response in Saint to forget all his nerves and let muscle memory take over. He started to respond to the kiss eagerly. He lifted his hands onto Ender's lower back. He pulled him closer, as he ran his hands up and down Ender's back, feeling all the muscles there.

Ender pushed his tongue through Saint's mouth. Saint noticed how Ender was such a good kisser. He was forceful, but gentle in a way that made Saint want more. He gave a lot, but not enough. Ender's tongue explored Saint's mouth. Their tongues touched, sending Saint's body on fire. Ender moved away from Saint's lips. He kissed Saint's jaw all the way down until he reached his neck.

Saint let out a gasp when he felt Ender on his sensitive skin. Ender pushed Saint down flat on his back on the bed. He straddled him and kissed Saint on the lips again. Saint put his hands on Ender's face. He felt how hot skin was. He laced his fingers through Ender's wet hair.

Saint was hard. Ender sitting on him wasn't exactly helping the issue.

"What's this?" Ender whispered in his ear sensually. He grinded on top of Saint, rubbing their dicks together. Some material was the only thing separating them. Saint moaned at the sensation. Ender placed his hands on Saint's chest, grinding his body up and down. He leaned down to kiss Saint again. Then, he took off his sweatshirt, revealing a naked chest. Saint couldn't help, but reach out to touch his tattoos there. Saint lifted his body up slightly, so he's crouched up a little. He pulled Ender slightly forward, so that he had better access to Ender's neck. As a result of this switched position though, Ender's ass was on top of Saint's dick now instead of Ender's dick. Saint put his hands behind Ender's head and neck and pulled him down so that Ender's neck was there for him to kiss.