8. Family

Here is the next chapter. Sorry I took a  while to update. Enjoy :) 

--------------------

We’ve been married for about almost a year. Rocky is the best companion. He has of course grown during this time, but he is still so playful. I’m trying to convince Xavier that Rocky needs another companion, but he is not caving in. I want to have children too. I feel ready, but I’m not sure about Xavier. He says he wants to enjoy some more time just being us. I understand that. I don’t even know why I want children already. I never thought I would want to have some at this age. I always thought later in life, but then I didn’t think I would be married already either. I should use this time to get some things done before Xavier gets home today.

I guess I’ll take Rocky for a walk, since Xavier called to let me know he’ll be coming home later tonight.

“Rocky, we’re going on a walk.”

***

I move my head to the side making Xavier kiss my cheek instead.

“Hey, stop moving your head or I’m going to pin you down.”

“You wouldn’t do that.”

“Cristian!”

“What?” I respond trying to hold in my laughter. I always like doing this. It’s funny how easily agitated he gets when I do this. He knows I like doing this, so I don’t understand how he lets it affect him.

“I want to kiss you.”

“And you are.”

“You know what kind of kissing I’m talking about.”

“Nope, I don’t. Tell me.”

He shakes his head. “I want to kiss you lips.”

“Do you really because I don’t see you doing it?”

“Because you keep moving your head when I’m about to kiss you.”

I smile. “Aww, don’t puff and huff. You know I’m just teasing you.”

“That’s going to get you in trouble one of these days.”

“What are you going to do?”

“Well, I do have you in my arms…”

I smile. That is true I am lying on his lap.

“Kiss me.”

“Now, who is commanding?” He asks before he brings his lips to mine cutting my response.

He gets me off his lap without breaking the kiss…

“Morning love.” Xavier greets.

“Mhm.”

“Wake up.”

“I don’t want to.” I mumble. I feel him beside him.

“Wake up.” 

I still don’t open my eyes. 

He kisses me on my nose. “Open your eyes, so you can see what I got you.” He says in between giving me kisses all over my face. 

I’m trying not to smile, but I give myself away with a giggle when he kisses my eyelids.

“Now that you’re awake want to have breakfast?”

“Aww, we’re having breakfast in bed.”

“Yes.” He responds smiling, “though for a moment I thought I was going to eat alone because someone didn’t want to wake up.”