18. Continuance

Next chapter is here. The song, what Xavier is afraid of! Lol, I don't know why I felt evil thinking of it.

I didn't reread this chapter, so if there are mistakes, sorry for them. I'll reread it later.

----------------------

Ryan invites us over to his house for dinner, Xavier says he’s not able to make it because of a last minute business dinner, but tells us we should go. At the end of the night, Ryan asks if the twins can sleep over and tells me he would like to take them to the amusement park the next day. After some thought, I tell him yes though I have to go home for some of their clothes and of course their stuff monkeys. Ryan tells me to leave the twins with them and for me to just make the quick trip. Before I leave them with Ryan, I tell them goodnight and give them a hug and a kiss. 

When I enter the house, I find the hallway’s light on and our bedroom’s door ajar. I make my way to the bedroom thinking Xavier must be home because I closed it when we left. The light in the bedroom is coming from the candles that have been placed on the side tables and dresser. Xavier comes out of the restroom, where I hear the water running.

He walks towards me, gives me a kiss, and places his hands on my hips.

“Cristian, I want you to relax and let yourself be pampered. I prepared a bath for you.”

“What—”

“The twins are taken care off; they have clothes and their stuff monkeys.”

“When did they get them?”

“I packed their bags today while you ran errands with the twins after school.”

“You didn’t have a meeting?”

“Well, I had to go back to work to finish what I should have finished when I came to pack the bag for the twins.”

“Oh.”

“And I needed some time to get everything ready.” Xavier says as he grabs the hem of my shirt. “So now you get to enjoy a bath.”

I smile. It will be good to have a night off from watching the twins. I love them, but every parent needs a break from their children. I appreciate Ryan and Katelyn for taking care of them tonight and tomorrow.

“So what are we doing tomorrow? Ryan said he wanted to take them to the amusement park.”

“We can go to the carnival. We haven’t been to one in a while.”

“It would be fun.”

“Or bowling, you like that too. You choose.”

“I get to choose.” 

Xavier nods. We walk into the restroom. He checks the water temperature before telling me it’s ready. 

“Are you joining me?”

“I have to finish getting some things ready. I’ll be back and I will.”

“Okay.” I reply as I lean back and close my eyes; the water is the right temperature. 

I feel him get in. I hear a squirt and then he is running the sponge over my chest. I smile. I’m liking this. I could get use to it. 

“Can you turn around?” Xavier asks. “I want to wash your back.”

I nod before opening my eyes and doing as he said. I feel him massaging my shoulders.

“This night is for you, Cristian.”

“Hmm. What else is…are we doing?”

“When we get out of here, I’m giving you a massage.”