41. Epilogue

This chapter took longer to write, sleepwalker and @crystal_live responses made me add to the chapter I had written :). I like how it turned out and I hope y'all do to! Enjoy!

-------------------

I could have never guessed life would have turn out the way it has, but I'm glad it did.

Flashback

They had insisted and we couldn't say no. I stand with one of the twins on each side of me.

"Daddy is it time yet?" Celestine asks jumping in the spot.

"Is papa not ready yet?" Angel asks.

I smile. That day, months ago, Angel did realize he had called Ky, papa. From then on he and Celestine called him, papa. "It's almost time." I reply. I'm filled with butterflies. I never thought I would be standing here about to make a promise.

"It's time." I state once the music begins.

"Let's go daddy." Celestine states.

"Yes." I reply holding their hand. I'm being escorted to him. I can't wait to be with him.

My eyes land on him, he has the biggest smile on his face, and his eyes express his happiness. He mouths, I love you. I reply feeling my face heat up. It must be the heat. I'm sure I match his smile. We are getting closer to each other, to the moment that we have waited for. We stand in front of him.

"Papa, do you love daddy?" Angel asks.

I smile.

"Yes, I do, Angel, and I love you both too."

Angel nods.

"We know, papa, now marry daddy." Celestine demands making us laugh.

"Yes, we must continue with the ceremony." The justice states.

Ky and I turn to face her while the twins stand beside us. We say our vows. I blink back the tears, happy tears. One slips out and Ky wipes it with his thumb and gives me a smile. The justice pronounces us husband and husband. Ky is giving me an intimate stare that has me turning shy before he moves forward to celebrate our marriage; he kisses me with a new passion. There is more love than I thought possible; he's showed me that in the two years we have dated.

"Yes!" I hear as clapping surrounds us.

I break the kiss and hide my face in the crook of Ky's neck. I smile against his neck, he has been able to make me blush, make me laugh, has been there for me always...he has also made me more comfortable with showing affection in public...I forget that we are surrounded with people when he kisses me.

"Daddy and papa are married!" Celestine exclaims.

"Now we do have a family!" Angel exclaims. "For real."

There's a bark, it seems Rocky also agrees.

"We've been a family for a while." Ky states. "But yes, now it's official, I'm your papa, and your daddy, my husband."

I smile. I can too, my husband.

"Congratulations!" Oriel exclaims hugging us.

"Thank you." I reply.

"I knew you were both going to end up together."