Birthday bash

I was only waiting for a few minutes before I heard a car pull up. I looked out the window and saw Aaron help a blindfolded Bonnie out of the car. I couldn't really hear her but I could see her lips moving. Knowing Bonnie she's probably asking questions, waiting for Aaron to either get fed up or slip up and to tell her where she is.

I walked to the door and opened it. Aaron led Bonnie into the living room.
"Ok, ok. I know i'm in a house. It smells like perfume. Is that you Aaron? Is there another girl? I swear to god if you're going behind my back I will cut your balls off."
I had to hold in my laughter. I slowly swapped places with Aaron. I put my hands in front of her eyes as he untied the the blindfold. I then shouted in her ear
"GUESS WHO?"

Bonnie turned around so fast I swear she might have gotten whiplash. When she saw me she screamed and jumped on me. This sent me off balance and I landed ass first on the floor. My jumper started to get damp and I realised Bonnie was crying. I heard the front door close and I guess Aaron left us to it. Once we got back on our feet, Bonnie hugged me again. She then pushed me off her and slapped me across the face. It forced my face to the side. Well that was unexpected. No one has ever hit me and got away with it........so I slapped her back. She put one hand on her cheek and stared me in the eye. We just burst out laughing. Thank god Aaron wasn't here otherwise we'd have one seriously protective male on our hands.

"Don't you ever leave me again like that or else our relationship is over." She stopped herself before she could say anything else.
"Oh my god Lex i'm so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I'm such a bitch. I swea-"
"Bonnie i'm fine honestly. Today is about you. Can we just forget about that for one day. Forget i'm your Luna and just be friends. Deal?"
I stuck out my hand and she grabbed it "deal"

I told her I had everything planned. Bonnie had always complimented my tattoo's. She says she loves them and would love to get one eventually. So for her birthday i'm paying for her first tattoo.

We arrived at the little place I pass everyday to and from training. This is actually where I got my latest tattoo done. When I parked the car Bonnie just followed me to the door completely confused. I stopped outside the shop window, raised my arms and said
"taa dah".
It took a few seconds for it to register with her. Then she freaked out in true Bonnie style.

We walked in and I asked for Jasmine. She's the one who did my tattoo. She's lovely, covered in tattoo's, bright pink hair with her dimples pierced. She looks scary but is as harmless as a ladybird. I could see that pink hair from a mile away. I caught Bonnie's hand and dragged her to the back of the shop.

She sat down in the chair. Now comes the fun part. Choosing what she wants to permanently put on her body. Bonnie just stared up at me, eyes brimming with mischief.
"What did she do for you?"
I lifted my shirt and angled myself so she could get a good view of my latest addition. Bonnie gasped.
"I love it. I want that. In the same place. So it'll be like a friendship tattoo."

I was honoured but found it quite odd. It doesn't really scream 'friendship tattoo'. Located on my right ribcage just below my bra strap is a little quote. It's one i've been thinking about getting for ages and in light of recent events I thought it fit perfectly. Now or never right?

The tattoo itself is quite simple. 'I suffered, I learned, I changed' in Arabic. No fancy colours or images, just words.

I held Bonnie's hand as Jasmine started. We were talking and laughing. She took it better than I thought. Jasmine was done in about 20 minutes. We stood in front of the mirror, side by side. Bonnie's little act was enough to pull at my heart strings. She didn't have to choose one of my tattoo's but she did.
We turned around to face Jasmine. She took a picture of us showing off out tattoo's on an old polaroid camera. We took a few more all different poses.
In the end Bonnie walked out no longer an tattoo virgin and with about 20 pictures.