Not quite a happy ending

*Luke's POV*

After everyone left I just leaned against the wall and watched Alex. The way she moved, with elegance and conviction. The way she hummed to herself when she thought no one was around.

Her voice. Now that. That is another thing all together. I had no clue she could sing and with such passion. He voice was like pure sex but the raw emotion evident would reduce even me to tears.

"That was quite impressive. The way you handled that."

She spun around obviously not expecting me to still be here. It's the first time I can really observe her. The way her eyes sparkled, her dress not only complimented he figure, her oh so perfect body but also her skin tone. This is definitely a mental image moment.

Before she could answer a voice cut her off. It was the Bimbo from earlier, her friends and her walked up to Aaron and I. They tried to flirt with us. We did flirt back a bit but it's in our nature. However we did make it clear that we were already taken and did not find anything about them attractive. I know Bonnie and Alex saw what happened then. I never actually explained what happened.

Something's different about Blondie though, oh it's her dress. It's now showing off everything as she shoves her boobs into my face.

To think of it Alex's expression was the same then as it is now. Stone cold

Lips crashing onto mine caught my attention. When I saw Alex leave I regained my sense and pushed this slut off me. She huffed and walked away.

What was I thinking? Holy shit i've messed up. I need to get some fresh air and clear my head.

I mind linked Zach
"Is Alex with you?"
"Yeah. Is she ok?"
"Just look after her for me. I'm going to clear my head"
"did something happen?"

I just cut him off

You know when you can feel your entire world crumbling around you and you just need to escape. As if somehow that will make everything better? Well that's what i'm trying.

I don't know how long i've been gone but I decided to head back. The party's still in full swing. I'm drawn towards Alex's scent. I spot her on the dance floor, dancing away but getting a lot of attention from a lot of unmated males.

I let out a deadly growl and grabbed her hand.
The smell hit me like a ton of bricks. She's drunk. No she is absolutely pissed.
She kept protesting but eventually gave up and let me carry her to the car.
Don't worry I haven't had anything to drink. I do a lot of things but I don't drink and drive.

This is our fault.
No it's your fault.
I could always count on Damien in situations like this

I wasn't long before we got to the house. Alex had slept the entire ride home. That i'm thankful of. It gave me time to think about what I was going to say.

I walked around and carried her in. I didn't want to wake her up but it looks as if my efforts were futile.

Her eyes fluttered open and she jumped out of my grip. I guess she sobered up a bit.

"Princess listen."
"Don't. Don't call me that." For some reason that stung
"No no you don't get to call me that anymore nope. I'm not the girl to make the same mistake twice."
My stomach dropped at where she was going with this. I lifted my hand to hold her waist but she just pushed me off.

"Stop. Don't touch me. You know I can't think when you get close. The voodoo crap, the tingles are clouding my judgment. I can't believe I was so blind. I can't believe I let you in. I trusted you."
I kissed her. She just shoved me off her and slapped me.