Shopping trip

We were just about to go our separate ways. The boys in one car, Bonnie and myself in the other. I grabbed Luke's arm and stopped him from walking away. He seemed stunned by my actions but I needed to know where my car is. It had slipped my mind until he mentioned it in his speech.
"You alright princess?"
I let it slide, for my car. His eyes twinkled in amusement but also worry.
"Yeah, where's my car?"
That's when Zach decided to stick his big head in again.
"Whoa, whoa, hold up. That was YOUR car?"
"....yes sir"
why does he always make me feel like i'm agreeing to giving away my first born child?

"How much did it cost you?"
"Zachary . You don't ask that" hehe Zachary
"thanks Bonnie but honestly I don't mind. After I got all the parts only about £1,250 but the labour was priceless just like the finished result."
"Are you saying what I think you're saying?"
With the look Zach was giving me you'd swear I was a 5ft11 Victoria Secret model who just offered to give him a lap dance. Luke was not happy with his. He let out a ferocious growl, grabbed my waist, pulled me flush against his chest and started sniffing my neck? I've decided i'm not going to question this anymore. Maybe they're just major role players or have a thing for acting like dogs.

I managed to twist in his arms, he's very annoyed and I'm guessing my personal space isn't the first thing on his mind. However I have noticed he enjoys holding me close. Either he has a crush or just wants me to be another notch on his belt. Either way I had some control over him. So I used it to my advantage. His muscles relaxed under my touch. I used my other hand to grab his chin so I could look in his eyes. I let out a small gasp. His eyes were stone cold but once he made eye contact they seemed to soften
"You might want to get that checked out, Luke"
"what?"
"Your chest" he let out a whole hearted laugh, i'm sure he even stopped breathing.
"Oh you're funny princess."
"Thanks?" I wasn't trying to be funny but ok.

I tried to remove myself from Luke's grip but he had no intentions on letting me go.
"Rule 1. Personal space"
Reluctantly Luke removed his arms from around me but did not move away from me. I guess we're taking baby steps.

I turned to a mumbling Zach, "Now Zach what are you on about?"
"It couldn't be, no, no way."
I tugged on Luke's shirt and he leaned down so I could whisper in his ear.
"Is he ok?"
"I ask myself that question every day."

Aaron let go of Bonnie, walked up and slapped Zach across the face. The sound echoed, I felt that.
"Done, I fixed him." Zach's eyes focused on me, he then pointed.
"Who me?"
"Yes you, did you build that car yourself?" I was wondering when someone would ask. She's my greatest creation.
"Yes, why yes I did" I swear he almost fainted.
"Anyway yeah I promise it will be here when you get back" Luke answered my question at long last.
"i'm so happy I could kiss you right now"
His eyes lit up "i'm not stopping you princess"
"could, I said could"
"i'm still not stopping you"

I rolled my eyes and pushed Luke away from me. "Come on Bonnie we better go"

The ride to the "mall" was anything but quiet. We were shouting along to all the songs. I can't even say singing because that was definitely NOT singing. It turns out we have the same taste in music.

She has dragged me into every single shop insight. Currently she is trying to drag me into Victoria Secret. I am holding on to the wall and she is dragging me by my waist.
"Please Alex please"
"no, not going to happen"
"come on please, I want to get something nice for Aaron."
SWEET JESUS STOP HER TALKING
"lalalala no stop talking, oh my virgin ears. I did not need to know that"
"well now you do, so come on, I'll get you food." Damn it, she knows my weakness.
"Fine"

Day 3 and i'm still alive.
It's been an hour and we're still in this shop.
"Alex, you should get these, they're totally your colour and Luke won't be able to keep his hands to himself." My jaw dropped.
If Luke wishes to keep his hands he will keep them to himself. Next thing I know she's pushing me towards the check out. I must have spaced out a bit because we left with 6 bags and i'm sure she only had 5 items in her hand the last time I saw her.