Pups gone wild

"Are you sure you don't want to train with us today?"
"I'm sure princess"

Well it's always nice to ask.

I made a plan. It only took a few days but i'm a perfectionist and I only get one chance. Today i'm going to the pack house and i'm going to surprise them. I got Luke to call a pack meeting, well a get together really.

I got to the pack house at around 7am. All the lights were out and it was still dark. I pulled two clips out of my hair and jimmied the lock. Once inside I disabled the house alarm simply by pulling off the cover and cutting a few wires. I just don't have the patiences or time to try the variations of the four faded numbers.

Luke explained how many of the unmated wolves and teens live here. Once they find their mate they tend to move out and get their own house. Mostly for privacy and because you know a house just couldn't hold all of them.

I started the stopwatch on my phone and quietly made my way through the house. There has been no movement. No alert. Nothing. These wolves with great hearing and sense of smell are doing a great job.

I know I smell like Luke now but you assume that even their curiosity would get the better of them.

I walked through the house, I was too busy admiring the decoration that I didn't notice the stupid, useless table put in a stupid and useless place. The pain of hitting your hip off the corner of a table is indescribable. I grabbed onto the table, stabilising it and bite my lip to try and stop the curses. No longer appreciating the furniture arrangement I turned into the kitchen.

The room was immaculate. It looks like the set of a kitchen ad. Marble counter tops, a fridge larger than me, cupboards high and low, not to mention a top of the line oven. As you can tell the kitchen is my happy place. This room can store a lot of food, which I guess is required for a house full of werewolves. I walked past the dining room table and opened the sliding door. The view is amazing. The forest is literally their back yard. Something else I guess that a house full of werewolves requires.

The cold breeze that hit me is refreshing. I picked a nice spot, just on the border line of the woods. I turned around to face the house. A small sinister smile plastered on my face. The joy already bubbling through me, I've missed doing this.

I took a deep breath before letting out a blood curdling scream. I hate to admit it but I have a really girly scream paired with a fine set of lungs, something that comes in handy in these situations.

There's nothing like waking up the unsuspecting and then throwing them straight into training. Not only do I get a kick out of it but it also gives me an impression of who i'll be dealing with today. It's going to be everyone not just the warriors.

Before I ran out of breath I'm surrounded by wolves and half dressed werewolves. It's an interesting situation. I have people cursing at me, I have wolves snapping their jaws at me. I have wolves sniffing me and I have wolves defending me. A few I recognised like the twins, scar and Hulk. They all took a protective stance in front of me, keeping the others away.

This is an odd sign of affection. It's a real awww moment. It's adorable, if you think about it about two months ago I waltzed into their lives just a human with a big attitude and now they're defending me.

"OI" their heads snapped towards me. I looked at the familiar faces
"Go start training." They left and I turned towards whoever was left.
"I'm Alex and i'm going to be training you. You have 10 minutes to get ready. You will all be trained at warrior standard-"
"Wait no, you're mistaken. Girls are not warriors." A simple sentence that made my blood boil and it came from a young girl, about 16. I guess this is what they're teaching their children and I want to change that.