Rogues

You know that feeling that someone is staring at you? Yeah well that's what i'm feeling right now. 95% of the time it's because some is staring at you and this is one of those times.
I heard giggling and a weird click. I groaned and rolled over, cuddling into the warmth. I just want to sleep. I heard someone cooing
"awww they're so cute and not intimidating when they're asleep."

"Make them go away" I said to no one in particular. My voice came out raspy. I felt something shifting beside me and I was pulled closer to the warmth. Is that a heartbeat? I'm lying on someones chest. I recognised the hardness that came with the odd comfort and sense of safety. It's Luke, i'm sure of it.

He smelled just like his bed. I couldn't get enough of it. Suddenly my senses are invaded with the mouth watering scent of bacon. I was on nigh alert. BACON. I opened my eyes, I was right. I'm cuddled into Luke's side and he's sleeping peacefully. I wiggled around and his arms only tightened around me. It was the whole peeing situation all over again except this time Bacon was at stake. Werewolves have super hearing right? evil plan.

I took a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs. Luke's eyes snapped open, allowing me to see those beautiful blue eyes. Our sudden movements landed me on the floor.

I groaned in agony. Damn that really hurt. Luke leaned over the couch.
"What's wrong are you ok?"
"No i'm not ok I think I bruised my coccyx."

I looked up to see everyone staring at me. Bonnie was looking really suspicious. So with Luke's help I stood up. Until he wrapped his arms around me and sat us the couch. Damn him and his hulkish ways. I look at him trying to communicate my message. I think he got it? Let's give it a go anyway.
"Bonnie what you hiding hun?"
"Wh-what makes you think i'm hiding something?"
"Well the fact that you're stuttering, won't look me in the eye and talking a mile a minute. Remember I was taught to read people and hun right now i'm reading you like an open book." She was about to cave when Aaron ran in ran in shouting. I will get to the bottom of this.

I zeroed in on Zach. He was holding a plate full of bacon. I made a dive for him. Luke held me back.
"You alright Lexi?"
"Give. Me. The. Bacon and no one gets hurt. I will castarate you if I have to, don't doubt me. Am I the type of girl who is all bark and no bite?" Zach went rigid and covered his groin. Yeah you better. Before anything else could happen Luke butted in.
"My mate is going no where near your balls even if it is to cut them off. Zach give her the plate." listen to him Zach.

Zach was cursing me out as he handed me the plate. I gabbed his arm and he froze.
"What was that?" I put on my best innocent face.
He gulped "nothing, nothing. Enjoy." Luke tried to sneak a piece but I slapped his hand. That's when he got close to my neck and I couldn't think straight so before he said something that would make me loose control I stuffed a bit of bacon in his mouth.
He smiled down at me chewing his bit of bacon. I softly whispered
"uh sorry about this morning it won't happen again"
His eyebrows furrowed together in response
"I'm referring to sleeping on your chest, once again sorry"
He just laughed at me, "whatever you say princess"

It seems like this princess thing is sticking. I don't know how I feel about that, i'm far from princess material but I can't deny the little jump my heart does every time he calls me that, and no one else, just me.

Somehow they convinced me to meet Luke's parents. It was something about because I was human, I had to be accepted into the pack blah blah blah. I stopped listening. Why did it have to be boring?
So here I am outside the mansion again.

It's a lot busier inside today. There's people everywhere, no one seemed to notice me. Odd you think they'd all try to attack me because I was human.
"Why hasn't anyone tried to kill me yet?" Luke tightened his grip at the mention of me being hurt.
"Me being human and all."
"Well since i've made sure you haven't left my side the entire time i've been with you my sent has rubbed off onto your clothes. Temporally making you smell like me. And seeing as I was kind of off the rails the last few months, no one would dare make eye contact. So as far as they know it's just the four of us." Wow he must have been really bad.
"Also you are wearing a pretty big hoodie."