Marine corp style

I put on my black sports bra and shorts, they fit like a second skin. Passing the mirror I stopped. The wounds no longer open, no longer bleeding just a fraction of what they were. I'm not insecure about my scars, I wear them with pride but we all have our breaking points. People on the street don't know my story they just know what they see. I never miss their judgemental glances or sorrowful eyes.

Today I mean business, today I train them baring a mark, today I'm training them as a Luna. Luna's are expected to be mothers to the packs. To teach, to be fair and to be kind. I am not a sit and look pretty kind of girl. I make my statements on the battle field not in the kitchen. I earned their respect as a human now I must earn their respect as a leader, as their Luna.

No pressure right.

I sat on the edge of the bed and began strapping my ankle. Pushing their screams and orders to the back of my mind. The smallest things bring back the most painful memories. The events that made me who I am, these things shaped me as a Marine and as a person. Slipping on my trainers i'm ready to reek havoc on the unsuspecting warriors of the Blue Moon pack, my pack.

I took one last glance in the mirror before running downstairs. Zach and Aaron are sprawled out on the couch. Oh that's sweet, they think they can relax. I leaned over and pinched the top of their ears, then dragged them off the couch with a chorus of 'oww'. I'm not here to play.

"What have you done since I left?" Both of them avoided my gaze, so I pinched harder.
"Jesus woman."
"Answer me."

Aaron's answer was muffled but I heard him loud and clear. "Well you see, we um, we haven't exactly done anything."

I let go of their ears and they fell to the floor, covering their heads in the fetal position. My anger slowly being replaced with confusion and amusement.

Luke pulled me into his chest "calm down, i'm meant to be the hot headed one." He has a habit of appearing out of nowhere.
"I could feel your anger and was afraid that you killed my Beta and Third in Command. You're a little spitfire."

I shoved his arms off me. I need to focus on training these twats, not trying to resist his charms.

I nudged them with my foot. "Get up i'm not going to hurt you. Not yet at least." They clambered off the floor and dusted themselves off.

"Get ready for training, we leave in 5" they were dawdling so I picked up Midnight, Luke's cat and held her at arms length before chasing the boys up the stairs. She hissed to help me out.

"You're a good little pussy cat, yes you are. Society has ruined me because it felt so wrong saying that. Yes it did." I cooed as she purred in my arms.

The phone rang but I took no notice. If it was to do with me then they would've rang me. Luke made light conversation with the person on the other end of the phone while I stroked the cat. Drills and exercises running through my head, making my plan.

"Your car will be ready tomorrow" he announced. To say I was happy would be an understatement.
"Are you serious?" I beamed while placing Midnight in the couch and stepping towards Luke.
"Believe me princess I would not mess with you this morning and definitely not about your car." I kissed along his jaw and rested on his lips. His hands explored my body and rested under my ass. He lifted me a bit telling me exactly what to do. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist. I gently bit his bottom lips and tugged a bit, driving him crazy.

It's hard not to hear Zach and Aaron, they're like elephants on the stairs. I pulled back and stood on my own two feet.
"Uh are we interrupting something?" I walked around Luke and wiped my mouth.
"No-" "yes" I turned and glared at Luke.
"She was just thanking me and I was enjoying it." He winked and the boys smirked.
"Yeah well don't get used to it."
I turned to Zach and Aaron. "Come on, I have to whip you boys into shape."