Happy New Year

This is the moment that most girls dream about, however i'm sure this not how you would have imagined it. I however never thought i'd be in this position. I find myself saying that a lot when i'm with Luke. I never even in my wildest dreams thought I'd have an amazing boy down on one knee asking me to marry him. I refused to allow myself to dream about the future. Just get through tomorrow is what I used to say to myself. Now i'm being forced to make a decision that will define my future.

Looking down at him i'm still livid.
"You'll say fucking anything to shut me up won't you. I can't believe you right no-"
Luke's lips crashed on mine. I hadn't even noticed that he stood up. He pressed me against the tree. Pouring all his emotions into one kiss. Eventually he pulled away leaving me breathless.
"For once will you just give me a straight answer"
This is something I don't have all the facts on. I can't predict what's going to happen. I'm in the dark and I have to rely on my feeling. It figures, my future would be based on the most unreliable thing in the world, emotion.
I closed my eyes "y-yes"
Opening them as I felt more confident in my answer, a smile spreading across my face
"Yes Luke I will marry you"

With shaky hands he placed the ring on my finger.
Shaky hands.
The big bad Alpha is shaking.

He lifted me up with the largest smile on his face. I wrapped my legs around his waist as I rested my forehead on his. We stood there, just hugging each other. I felt his every move. The way his muscles tensed, the way his chest rises and falls became a soothing pattern.

I slid down his muscular body,
"This doesn't mean i've forgotten what you said. You're sleeping outside tonight!"
His eyes widened in surprise.
"I just asked you to be my wife and you're making me sleep outside?"
I shook my head "no, no"
He sighed in relief but i'm not finished speaking.
"You called me a bitch then asked me to be your wife and yes I am making you sleep outside."
A conquering smirk spread across my face. Much to my surprise Luke chuckled and pulled me into his rock hard chest. My arms stayed glued to my side, he is not charming his way out of this. He buried his head in my hair and rested his chin in the crook of my neck.
"I wouldn't expect any less from you."
I rolled my eyes before slightly faltering. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into me. I enjoyed his warm embrace for only a second before pushing him off me.

Luke stepped back and turned around. His knees bent and arms placed behind his back in expectation, I stood and watched him. A minute passed. Neither of us had said a word until he huffed
"Jump on my back princess and i'll carry you back"
I haven't been offered a piggyback ride in years. I hesitate, unsure as to whether I can take him seriously. He just nudged his head forward, as if telling me to jump on.
"I can practically hear your feet talking to me, they're begging you to do this."
Always the jokester. I placed my hands on his shoulders and with one jump I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands instinctively wrapped around my legs as he supported my weight.

For someone who was lost Luke found his way back to the house very quickly.
I moved my hands slowly so that he wouldn't notice my intentions. Within minutes my arms were in the right position. I caught Luke off guard when I applied pressure. I had him in a successful headlock.

"Whoa princess a little too kinky for me. We can try later when we're in our room if you want to experiment."
I applied a bit more pressure, not in the mood for his dirty remarks.
"You weren't lost were you."
Luke let go of one of my legs to wrap his hand around my arm. He tugged slightly to relieve pressure.
"And what if I wasn't"
Asshole
I dropped my legs from around his waist. When he wouldn't let go of my leg, I struggled until he did. I dangled from his neck like a backwards necklace. His back curved to prevent his airway being blocked. Luke spun around in my hold, now facing me.
"So aggressive" Luke winked.
It's like he's trying to aggravate me. Internally I screamed before elevating my knee in hopes that it would forcefully collide with some part of his body. Deliver enough of a blow for him to become winded and speechless.
Sadly Luke knows me too well and with his colossal hands he grabbed my knee. He shoved it back and sent my centre of gravity off balance. I dropped my chokehold and sped up my fall by dropping to the ground. With one quick leg sweep Luke joined me on the floor. With a loud groan he rolled over. I got to my feet but stayed low.
"So you pretend to get us lost and you can call me a bitch. What the fuck Luke."
Before he could answer I lunged forward. With a perfect tackled I knocked him flat on his ass.